Prayer request

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for your loss, seems like God is taking a lot of people lately, consider tat it may be to save them from the great suffering to come. We had our dear neighbor on our west side die the evening of the 17th, he had bone cancer and had two of the covid shots after which his memory got a bit strange, he was in a coma when he died so there was no suffering in the end. We are all under spiritual, emotional and physical attacks, so prayers are especially important, so is tying up family bonds as Satan is sticking his hand into things and causing many problems, we're in the times the Scripture talked about, the beginnings of Tribulation with much more to come.

@Amish Heart @Dani @backlash -- so sorry to hear about this. Will be praying for your families.

Please also send up a prayer for my family. My uncle died on the 20th. He was 89, type 1 diabetic. Got COVID, unvaccinated, they had been isolating, and had already recovered back in April. He went into DKA, kidneys shut down, was in ICU a few days. They managed to get him extubated, and off to a rehab facility, but he died within a week. I'm not sure exactly what happened, as that side of the family is really weird and we have largely been estranged since 2006. I had even offered to come down and help out and while my cousin looked at my message, he did not even respond to me, I still have not heard from him and found out that my uncle died from my oldest brother's post on instagram (my uncle raised him).
My mother's sister (his wife) is in a nursing home now, has really terrible brain fog and forgets everything. She is in her 80's, had COVID, was hospitalized a few days and was released. She had been taking care of him as he was largely confined to a hospital bed in the house, so it may also be caregiver fatigue. She has had a history of strokes too, so who knows. anyway, would much appreciate the prayers, mostly for my mom as she deals with a lot of mental anguish from that side of the family.

My Uncle is back in the hospital.
2 days after he got his 3rd Covid shot he had heart problems, myocarditis, now a couple of weeks later he has blood clots in his legs and possible kidney problems. The hospital removed 2.5 liters of fluid that was causing his leg to swell.
We are all worried about him.
I am so sorry to hear about your Uncle. I have no doubt you are. He will be in my prayers my friend.

I am coming here to give a praise to God for the uplifting prayers for my BIL. A room at the hospital they went to had a room open up right before his 10 o'clock surgery was scheduled. If that did not happen, it would have been postponed and would have to transfer hospitals. This one is only 5-10 minutes away from where Sis lives, so she can go home to get some things done inbetween ICU visits. His hour long surgery did turn into a 2 and a 1/2 hours long. He had a massive clot that got broken up and BIL was given Heparin to dissolve all the others. He is a bleed risk so still in ICU but hoping by morning he can get transferred to a regular room. Thank you all for the prayers. There is power in prayer.

My BIL was doing good today so go released late this afternoon. He asked Sis if they could have tacos for dinner. Think he is on the mend now with blood flowing!!

@LadyLocust Any news on your cousin??
Haven't heard yet - usually evenings are when I hear.

Haven't heard yet - usually evenings are when I hear.
There are evidently two prayer request threads - this one and one in Faith. Can mods combine them?
Just bugged Ma to see if she's heard anything. Evidently clots in his legs also - they are giving him ??? (don't know which med.) to break up the clots. That's all I know so far.

There are evidently two prayer request threads - this one and one in Faith. Can mods combine them?
Just bugged Ma to see if she's heard anything. Evidently clots in his legs also - they are giving him ??? (don't know which med.) to break up the clots. That's all I know so far.
Probably the same that they gave to my BIL Haprin, which is a blood thinner but also supposed to break up the clots.

Latest posts

Back