Ps Transfer, Howdy

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redhorse

Don't squat with yer spurs on
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Hey all, I used to follow Prepared Society.

I'm just a farm chick, trying to get back to the old ways as much as possible. We are big on canning and/or fermenting our harvest, restoring our original spring house for water and refrigeration, and using a traditional root cellar to preserve food.

We grow a garden, raise horses, cows, pigs, goats, sheep, chickens, turkeys, geese, ducks, rabbits, and lots of weeds.

We pitty the idiot that tries to steal any of our hard earned stores.

Warm Welcome from the Arizona Valley Folks. Glad to have you here. Goats what kind? Pigs what type? We got people raising many types of critters and they are all happy to share their knowledge and experiences.

Warm Welcome from the Arizona Valley Folks. Glad to have you here. Goats what kind? Pigs what type? We got people raising many types of critters and they are all happy to share their knowledge and experiences.

We raise Nubian/Alpine does, crossed on Boer bucks. For the hogs, we raise hamp crosses.

Welcome to the forum! I'm sorry that I missed your introduction thread when you first posted it.

Latest posts

Back