Random Thoughts Thread.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My choice for sure.

a daisy duke.jpg

Random thought:
Do you remember us taxpayers (the government) bailing out the auto makers during the economic crisis so nobody would get laid off?
And we weren't the only country that did that.
Did you ever wonder where all of the 2009, 2010, and 2011 model vehicles went that they made when nobody was buying any?
(Take your blood-pressure medicine before you click)
They are still parked:
http://www.epicdash.com/thousands-o...doned-and-left-to-die-in-lots-this-is-insane/
They couldn't sell them later at a discount without ruining the new car market:bang Head:.
I drive a 2002 and will never buy a new one.
A 2010 would be a nice upgrade.
Wouldn't it be nice if we had a choice to get one of those instead of a tax refund?
The government and the taxpayer would both come out ahead. An actual win-win.
Sorry. No. They have to rot. Here's some (57,000) of them. All new/unsold:
kp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Meanwhile, Barbra Streisand continues to fail to honor her promise to leave the country if Trump became president:bang Head:.
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/barbra-streisand-rips-female-trump-voters-they-dont-believe-enough-in-their-own-thoughts
And women that voted for him lack the backbone to vote against the wishes of their husbands.
...And Trump makes her eat pancakes with butter and maple syrup.
overreaction110.gif

Folks, I can't make this stuff up:
Fox News said:
"A lot of women vote the way their husbands vote; they don’t believe enough in their own thoughts. Maybe that woman who’s so articulate, so experienced and so fit for the presidency [Hillary] was too intimidating,” Streisand continued.
Streisand’s latest album, “Walls,” is a series of protest songs aimed to combat President Trump that were written because the election was “devastating” and she was “heartbroken.”
The album contains a track that directly speaks to Trump and voices Streisand's distaste for what his administration is doing to America and the world at large.
The song titled “Don’t Lie to Me" contains lyrics aimed at Trump such as: “How do you sleep when the world keeps turning?/All that we built has come undone/How do you sleep when the world is burning?/Everyone answers to someone."
Streisand also told the outlet that she’s currently on a diet, even blaming Trump for her recent cravings.
“This president made me anxious and hungry for pancakes. Buckwheat pancakes. I had to put butter on them and maple syrup to ease the pain,” Streisand said.
Oh, Random Thought:
Don't you all feel a lot more sane today?:D

Latest posts

Back