Salek here! What’d I miss?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The great thing is everything is documented so you can catch up with why this new home exists.

Welcome to the forum.

Thank you, Uncle Joe! It makes me so happy you remembered me. ❤️ I’ve been a busy bee these past few years. Still busy, but I missed my PS family so I thought I’d pop in and stay around hopefully longer than a few days.

My kiddo is going to be 3 years old so she’s finally getting to the stage where she doesn’t need my undivided attention 24/7. I can sit down and read a book, get in the garden, or do some canning again. Whoo hoo!

Hope you’ve been well.

Thank you, Uncle Joe! It makes me so happy you remembered me. ❤️ I’ve been a busy bee these past few years. Still busy, but I missed my PS family so I thought I’d pop in and stay around hopefully longer than a few days.

My kiddo is going to be 3 years old so she’s finally getting to the stage where she doesn’t need my undivided attention 24/7. I can sit down and read a book, get in the garden, or do some canning again. Whoo hoo!

Hope you’ve been well.

Lucky! My little one is almost 16 months.

Latest posts

Back