Shipping weed in this fraudulent Biden era...

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wingnut

Rogue Dinosaur
Neighbor
Some of you may recall that I was gonna send some weed to my friend(s) up in Sandpoint, Idaho... they live near Lake Pend Oreille, which I think is the largest lake in Idaho, either by surface area or by volume, you Idahoan site members (Hooch, for one) correct me if I'm wrong, lol. Anyway, I wanted to ship the weed via FedEx, but that turned into a big ol' hassle here in Alamo, a.k.a. the boondocks of New Mexico, lol. The only place open last Sunday which actually handled FedEx shipments told me that I had to bring my own FedEx label in with me... "HUH?!?" :oops:

So I went to another place which handled UPS shipments, even though I'm NOT big on UPS... "If it's BROWN, flush it DOWN!!!" And that is NOT a racial epithet, lol, I'm just in line with Magus & his way of thinking when it comes to UPS. Well, I went ahead and shipped the weed via UPS, as I did NOT wanna use the USPS for this mission. BTW, the package was already labeled, as you shall soon see, but when it came time to pony up, the gal at the counter asked me for my name & address, so I promptly gave her a fake name, address, phone number, etc. :rolleyes:

That info went onto a UPS shipping label which was added to a different side of the box, and the package already arrived in Idaho, so it's okay to share the following info with y'all, just so y'all can have a good laugh, 10-4? Remember, this weed was being shipped to a bunch of hardcore vertical skateboarders, BMX riders & dirt bikers, so I deemed it absolutely necessary to STYLE 'EM OUT... couldn't use some cheesed!ck FAKE NAME while shipping the care package, AYE? Well, I racked my feeble brain for a solution and finally came up with the names shown here... o_O

Oh, wait, first I hafta tell y'all how I packaged the heller chronic: I took about 1-1/2 to 2 ounces of trimmed buds and put 'em in a Zip-Loc bag, then put THAT bag into two OTHER Zip-Loc bags, so I could kinda TONE DOWN the scent o' chronic in case any drug dogs were involved in this whole shipping process. I found a fairly thin and lightweight cardboard box about the right size, not a brown cardboard box but a box which contained unrelated products. I sprayed the inside of the box with citrus spray, loaded the dope, and sealed the box, as you shall now see... ;)

IMG_9819.JPG
IMG_9820.JPG
IMG_9821.JPG
IMG_9823.JPG
IMG_9824.JPG
IMG_9825.JPG

Okay, we have several HILARIOUS things to point out here, so bear with me. First of all, the package is addressed to ANGUS YOUNG, lead guitarist for AC/DC, and since we're talking WEED here (a.k.a. dope, chronic, marijuana, etc.), the package is from ROBERT PLANT, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Damn, sometimes I slay myself... but I'm sure those boyz in Idaho will get a good laugh out of it, there's also one super cute sister, I like her a lot but she can't see me for dirt, more's the pity, lol. Anyway, that takes care of the sender and addressee, right? 😆

Now, the box in which the weed was shipped was previously used to hold Black Flag Concentrated Fogger(2), lol... I scored TWO HITS here, because not only does the box have hardcore punk band BLACK FLAG on it (Google Henry Rollins, lol), but it's "Concentrated Fogger(2)!!!" Well, "NO $H!T, SHERLOCK, WE'RE TALKING HELLER CHRONIC, YOU DUMB@$$, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" If that weed does NOT fog your brain in short order, then ya better SHIP IT BACK and ASK FOR A REFUND, lol. Oh, wait, the buds were FREE... you're SOL on the REFUND, 10-4??? 🤣

Furthermore, not ONLY does the fogger kill cockroaches, it kills GERMAN COCKROACHES!!! We're talking FULL-ON "STURM UND DRANG" WAFFEN SS COCKROACHES, by God!!! None of your pathetic NYC, L.A. or Chi-Town roaches here... those things don't even come CLOSE to GERMAN COCKROACHES in the 'Irritation & Disease Vector Department!' For starters, the German roaches are all armed with machine guns, and they won't hesitate to USE THEM if ya try to stomp their @$$es, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh, yeah, they have gas masks too... 😧

Now, the millennial gal who processed my shipment probably didn't even know or recognize the names I used... "Who the HECK are Angus Young & Robert Plant?!? Sheeee-it, probably a couple of ABSOLUTE LOSERS, judging by this washed-up 60-year-old skateboarder, BMX & MX rider standing here at my counter, the F#%NG POGUE!!!" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Damn, I'm just havin' TOO MUCH FUN here, I reckon I'll wrap up this post and get on with the next one... AFTER I smoke a bowl o' chronic in my glass bong and grab another beer, AYE?!?!?!? 💀

Y'ALL HANG LOOSE, I'LL BE BACK TO CAUSE MORE TROUBLE IN A MOMENT... GOTTA "HANDLE MY BIDNESS" FIRST, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HASTA LUEGO, YOUSE H&CL HEE-ROES!!! :dancing:

P.S. I covered Angus Young's address in that one photo, nobody here needs to know where he lives, lol. Also, did y'all like the old San Diego Reader page I deliberately placed atop the weed in the box? The one advertising the Tijuana Bullfights? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Any site members here recall the classic 91X radio ads late at night? The ones which blared: "BULLFIGHTS IN TIJUANA!!!" My friends & I used to attend those bullfights, so that's another solid score for me, lol. I used to love the pageantry associated with bullfights, not only in TJ but in Spain & Portugal. Heller tradition there!!! :thumbs:

Oh, yeah, I should probably give kudos or props to UPS for actually & successfully delivering the care package full o' dope, at least it wasn't lost in transit, stolen by 'Sandpoint Porch Pirates' or some jackhole UPS employee who could smell the heller chronic through the Zip-Loc bags, citrus spray, cardboard, etc. I'm STILL going with FedEx next time, IF I can find a place that doesn't require that I bring my own FedEx label with me, PFFFFFFFFT. That's about some stupid BS there: "Gee, um, lemme have a label shipped to me by camel here in the Tularosa Basin!!!" WHAT THE F#%?!? :dunno:

Last edited:
Gee, I wonder if my post ever actually made it onto the website? Lol... it's okay, I don't give a *hoot* about any possible "data or info leak." Pffffffft. Hey, did y'all know I had a huge bash for leftist libtards, BLM & Antifa goons here lately? Not only those trash, but Democratic Scumbag Party officials as well!!! Damn right, they looted the place and stole nearly everything that wasn't nailed down, perhaps with the exception of this crappy dated laptop computer which somehow made it into a cabinet, lol. Or maybe it was the metal shed. Or was it the picnic bench in the yard? Who knows? And THAT all happened right around the time---give or take a day or two---when the "dope" was sent, or SOMEWHERE in that relative time frame. Meh, I ain't seeing any LOVE from those who usually "like" my posts, they must ALL be friggin' PARANOID, lol. Oh, well, so it goes... but truth be told, "TO KNOW ME IS TO LOVE ME!!!" 🤣

P.S. And DAMN, look at the scratches on that cheesy prehistoric flip-phone dating back to the Cretaceous Era... :oops:

Last edited:
Well, ya shoulda contacted me earlier, lol... but "I STILL LUV YA, MAN!!!" :oops:

Wait till ya see those primo trail-riding pics I took the other day... sheeeee-it, might not GET to them tonight, it's already time to cook those goldurned hot & spicy homemade chicken burritos with ALL the trimmings, lol. Truth be told to all H&CL site members, I have a SNEAKING SUSPICION that those trail-riding pics won't make it until MANANA... just the way it goes in this high desert GHETTO which rivals Compton, North Philly & the Lower Bronx for BIZARRE ACTION, lol. Meh, you're all HARDCORE, I reckon ya know what I mean, 10-4??? :cool:

Gee, I wonder if my post ever actually made it onto the website? Lol... it's okay, I don't give a *hoot* about any possible "data or info leak." Pffffffft. Hey, did y'all know I had a huge bash for leftist libtards, BLM & Antifa goons here lately? Not only those trash, but Democratic Scumbag Party officials as well!!! Damn right, they looted the place and stole nearly everything that wasn't nailed down, perhaps with the exception of this crappy dated laptop computer which somehow made it into a cabinet, lol. Or maybe it was the metal shed. Or was it the picnic bench in the yard? Who knows? And THAT all happened right around the time---give or take a day or two---when the "dope" was sent, or SOMEWHERE in that relative time frame. Meh, I ain't seeing any LOVE from those who usually "like" my posts, they must ALL be friggin' PARANOID, lol. Oh, well, so it goes... but truth be told, "TO KNOW ME IS TO LOVE ME!!!" 🤣

P.S. And DAMN, look at the scratches on that cheesy prehistoric flip-phone dating back to the Cretaceous Era... :oops:
You funneh! UPS moves a vast majority of drugs in this country.
The minute you hand them the box and they take it, you are no longer a criminal... they are.
I'll go you one better.
I shipped an M1-Carbine to a 'well-known' member on this forum in 2 shipments. :thumbs:
You just have to wrap sheet-lead around the receiver and the end of the barrel.:p (that he needed anyway to cast bullets).
UPS has no problem at all moving "Machine Parts".

Heck, I've been LURKING while finishing this beer before I start prepping the MONDO BURRITO ACTION, lol... that big ol' friggin' pot of homemade hot & spicy chicken burrito mix will be MIGHTY TASTY when I'm done, 10-DASH-4? ;)

But "I'LL BE BACK!!!" like a BAD RASH to further PLAGUE youse H&CL HEE-ROES, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :oops:

CHEERS, YOUSE KNUCKLEHAIDED SOUTHERN BAPTIST TEMPERANCE REVIVAL CLOWNS, LOL!!! DAMN!!! o_O

Forgot to share the message my friend sent to me after the package arrived... I'll clean it up a bit and omit the irrelevant parts, aye? Here it is:

"I got it and all... and damn, that is some good stuff! Thank you, brother, very much, call ya when I get a break. Love ya, brother!"

So that was cool, a nice appreciative message sent in acknowledgement of my sharing effort, lol. Karma points!!! :cool:

What, mailing a couple of ounces of free weed to my lifelong friends? Didn't cost me anything, except the $15 shipping charge, lol... but we go back a LONNNNNNG WAY, so no worries. ;)

Edit: This family & I have a long history tied in directly with vertical skateboarding, so we remain in touch, as we have done for decades. I mentioned this family in my personal skateboarding saga, which was published in the San Diego Reader for a lousy $1000, lol. Truth be told, I would've let 'em publish it for free, just so my friends could get a good laugh out of it, AYE? And that's all there is to it, really... we were NEVER about the money, since it was in short supply anyway, lol. Here's the link to THAT crazy fiasco which lasted WAY TOO LONG, lol... :oops:

Trix Are For Kids

AND YES, I'M STILL PARTYING HARD PRIOR TO MIDNIGHT... IT'S ONLY 22:48 HERE RIGHT NOW, PFFFFFT. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I think there is a reason this post didn't get much of a response. I personally find it foolish to actively post about breaking the law, but that is your choice. Oddly enough the powers that be still find time to mess with people that are doing nothing but minding their own business.

Meh, I wasn't looking for a "response" when I posted it, it was solely for my friends to get a good laugh... and I'm not worried about Johnny Law, who the heck is 'Wingnut' anyway? Must have been one of those "transients" I allowed in my home, lol. "JURY TRIAL IT IS, EACH & EVERY TIME!" ;)

Cops here in Alamo actually stick to real police work, meaning they go after speeders, drunk drivers, wife beaters and meth runners, which is ALL GOOD... that's what my tax dollars are SUPPOSED to sponsor. Nothing I like better than to see wife beaters & meth runners locked up in jail! :cool:

I think there is a reason this post didn't get much of a response. I personally find it foolish to actively post about breaking the law, but that is your choice. Oddly enough the powers that be still find time to mess with people that are doing nothing but minding their own business.
And yet..over the decades..our own government and persons/groups within make billions or more slinging coke from South America , heroin and opiates from afganistan..having our own soilders protect the poppy fields and other illegal substances in order to launder n fund their back door deals n maintain their control over certain cities n groups of people.
So...I definitely feel many "laws" anymore..are for those who are willing to be socially controlled, guilted or morally manipulated.
Just my take..
Just came to mind like how I cant send my brother ..who is retired special forces nifty gun accessorys unless I'm willing to "break the law" oookkk...

Latest posts

Back