Show a photo of Christmas/Yule/Holiday tree - decorations.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With all these cats, here is our tree :p 🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

View attachment 99240
Maybe my cats are broken, but we have three of them and four trees throughout the house and the cats don't mess with the trees at all. Well, one of them flosses with the needles on the bottom branches, but that's it.

Anyway, I hope you're able to enjoy the feline of Christmas. 🤪

Briggs is pretending to be a "gift"

IMG_0615.jpeg

@hashbrown Wasn't it just before last Christmas that you went through all your "stuff" and Alexandra decorated early since you were still around? Congrats on mostly staying out of trouble since then and being here another year!!! Good job A. Your decorations worked 😊

@hashbrown Wasn't it just before last Christmas that you went through all your "stuff" and Alexandra decorated early since you were still around? Congrats on mostly staying out of trouble since then and being here another year!!! Good job A. Your decorations worked 😊
Yes ma’am! I’ve almost made it to another Christmas!

Thank you LL, these things should not be forgotten!!

Singing Christmas carols is important. Here, our cat, Jake, is doing his level best to keep that tradition alive.

1670718810464.png

When people lived in places where there were few trees, they would decorate tumbleweeds.
I have seen a few tumbleweeds at one of the dog parks, but never thought to decorate it for Christmas. I do know a really artistic guy who decorated a tumbleweed one year.
'\
tumbleweed.JPG

Were not going with the normal deco's this year.ni think the wife did a good job with the mantel though. I love the candles and the old style Santa's

What, BP, no leftist woketard tranny grinder Santa in high heels and a pink tutu?!? See how you are, you BIGOT?!? 🤣

Finally got the decorations on the tree, kinda simple and way less "dense" than the ex used to do it, but I'm happy with it :)
tree.jpg

I still need to figure out a topper. I wanted to do Princess Leia in her white robes with angel wings, but the original ones from the 80s are going for a couple of hundred bucks which is way more than I want to spend!

No tree this year. :( Just no space in the temporary cabin that we are in until the new house is built. Framers did get the floor done so I should see walls and maybe even a roof by the end of next week. Wife did put up some bows and some garland on the split rail fence so it is some festive here. Our present to each other is the new house for the most part. She has a surprise coming though as I put a few diamonds in the pressure cooker for her to discover. ;)

Finally got the decorations on the tree, kinda simple and way less "dense" than the ex used to do it, but I'm happy with it :)
View attachment 101120
I still need to figure out a topper. I wanted to do Princess Leia in her white robes with angel wings, but the original ones from the 80s are going for a couple of hundred bucks which is way more than I want to spend!
Looks great!!♥️

Latest posts

Back