Significant Other !..

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

303tom

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Here is my sweety & her sweety. We been at it 30+ years !..............
10991385_1134366489913176_6149487977891704203_n.jpg

Here's my bud, fishin partner, and lover! (She caught that)

IMG_20160416_155337901_HDR.jpg

Gumpy,

That nice looking lady caught herself a "flathead" which is pretty sizeable. You must be very proud of her as you should. I am happy for the both of you!!

Tommy

Gumpy,

That nice looking lady caught herself a "flathead" which is pretty sizeable. You must be very proud of her as you should. I am happy for the both of you!!

Tommy

That's NOT a Flathead, it's a Blue catfish !......................

Gumpy,

I have NEVER seen a blue channel cat that big before. When I lived in Iowa we used to catch flatheads that were that size and I assumed it was one. What did it weigh and do you catch them that often?

Tommy

303tom
You have a nice looking wife there and it must be something to have the same woman for that many years!!! I have never had the same woman for over 15 yrs. I tended to rotate every so often. That included rotating houses, guns, collectibles and anything else they could get their hands on. I congratulate you!!!! And may you get another 30 yrs. with God's blessing.

Tommy

This is a pic of my significant other last year. She won her first trophy at a car show. She claims my truck as hers and that's fine. Only problem now is she is having memory loss and cannot walk without falling, so that keeps me close to home. She has had 2 brain operations and I think we may have to go back for another.

Tommy

IMG_0529.JPG

Gumpy,

I have NEVER seen a blue channel cat that big before. When I lived in Iowa we used to catch flatheads that were that size and I assumed it was one. What did it weigh and do you catch them that often?

Tommy
Here is the difference !..........Blue Catfish
blue_catfish_05-03-12.jpg .
Channel Catfish................
channelcat.jpg
Flathead Catfish..............
flathead2.jpg

Here is my better half. We were in Riviera Maya, Mexico a couple of years ago.
She loves the lake, fishing, boating, dancing, tailgating, OU football. and cruising to Mexico.

We are living life.

HPIM0760_093.jpg
HPIM0827_151.jpg

This is a pic of my significant other last year. She won her first trophy at a car show. She claims my truck as hers and that's fine. Only problem now is she is having memory loss and cannot walk without falling, so that keeps me close to home. She has had 2 brain operations and I think we may have to go back for another.

Tommy

View attachment 2930
That is sad. My prayers go out for both of you. God bless you for taking care of her!

Tommy

View attachment 2930

Tommy, that's a good looking truck !..... What's under the hood ?.........................

Would you believe that I hot rodded a 4 cylinder Model A engine? I took out the babbets and replaced them with inserts, new pistons, bigger valves, used and Ansen down draft intake and a 94 carb. Top speed is about 75 although I have never driven it that fast. Only once did I take it out the the freeway because there was an accident ahead of us. Rear end gear ration is 3.54

Tommy

Tommy

View attachment 2930
I love that truck, so sorry to here of your other half's problems, God Bless.

Tommy

View attachment 2930
I am so very sorry Tommy. Hugs and prayers.

Tommy

View attachment 2930
Wait a minute, Tommy! You can't let her claim it. Me and Mag never got to take it to the dragstrip yet! Remember?

Tommy Isn't that the A you traded for the Chevy in your avatar?

My Wife...the Sergeant Major ( US Army CID ret )...@ Fort Dix, NJ...

Attending two week annual training with Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System (MILES) gear on her weapon and BDUs.

P1xnlSI.jpg

My most favorite picture of her...

NO, I would never trade my Model A pick-up off. I ended up trading my 1930 Deluxe coupe with rumbleseat. My wife said should I pass before her, even though she may not be able to drive, she will not sell it. She helped me a lot in working on that A pick-up. When I was on the floor and needed a tool she was always there to hand it to me and was never afraid to get underneath with me and start a bolt when my hands weren't working. We have had that truck over 10 years and drive it occasionally.

Tommy

Dutchs,

You have a very nice looking wife and I hope you and your mother in law get along good!

Tommy

Shooter,

That is something to have a woman sergeant major for a wife. In all the years I was in, I only saw 1 Sgt. Major and he was like a god! You have to be very proud of her!! Not many make it that high and that says a lot for her character. You are one lucky guy!!

Tommy

Dutchs,

You have a very nice looking wife and I hope you and your mother in law get along good!

Tommy
Thank you Tommy. My MIL is a sweetheart, She's 86 now and starting to show it but she still lives on her own and does her own thing...

Shooter,

That is something to have a woman sergeant major for a wife. In all the years I was in, I only saw 1 Sgt. Major and he was like a god! You have to be very proud of her!! Not many make it that high and that says a lot for her character. You are one lucky guy!!

Tommy
how many years were you in ?.........I was in for three years, a year and a half in Europe, and a year and a half in Ft. Campbell Ky. I knew two Bn CSM's & at least a half dozen Sgt. Major's !............

DA6F9727-BEEF-4D6D-A87A-AB099386A3CE.jpeg

My gorgeous bride and our beautiful kiddos.

Back