Star the Tennessee Walker (most likely) , and her story.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lori is up at the farm having Pajama parties and Pillow fights, and it seems Star has a "Hay-lo" :p

What a goober :p

I don't make up the news, I just report it :)

1680440029757.png

What a cool horse... I kinda wish I had a horse for some of the desert & mountain trails round here, but alas, I don't have the money to keep one. My one & only sis is BIG on horses, a good rider too, but she's better off than I am financially, yeah? And I know it costs money to keep a horse nowadays... back in the Old West, I guess a rider could've let the horse graze in the field, and give it some grain in town or wherever, but those days seem to be over, more's the pity. I think I would've fared better in life as a rider in the Old West, living off the land as I rode until I found a nice little mountain valley in NM or AZ... instead, I get my horsepower by twisting a throttle, lol. But at least I'm looking over cool mountain ranches when I ride... the folks who own those spreads got it going on, and I can't blame 'em or envy 'em for doing what's right. As an aside, I always cut my motor and give horses the right of way on any trails I'm riding... it's the right thing to do, and I'm not in that big of a hurry anyway, not when I can sit and watch the Old West in "real time." :cool:

Oh, okay... those are cool bikes, the fat-tired TW200s. I wouldn't mind having one for riding at Red Sands OHV Area, those fat tires would be perfect for the venue! :cool:

Someone here in Alamo has a TW200, I've seen it parked in front of WallyWorld. I also met a rider with a TW200 up in the mountains, he was an airman from Holloman AFB... we talked for a few minutes, as riders will on the trail. :rolleyes:

Oh, yeah, don't sweat the short stumpy legs, we can't ALL be runway models, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ;)

Last edited:
@Pearl This one is just for you :). I'd rather drive a tractor :p
View attachment 109200
I think Star is thinking you need to go find a tractor!! You two look GREAT! Star is so beautiful all shedded out! So if you come to Texas you can ride Buddy!! Practice on Star a little more because he's never been ridden!!😉

I think Star is thinking you need to go find a tractor!! You two look GREAT! Star is so beautiful all shedded out! So if you come to Texas you can ride Buddy!! Practice on Star a little more because he's never been ridden!!😉
1685224487136.png

Latest posts

Back