Starting a militia unit

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is it a good idea to start a militia unit

• 1; yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2; no

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • 3; Be careful who you tell / trust

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you lead such a group in my country or if you are a member of such a militia group and you become publicly known, the next action of the state is a house search, everything that does not conform to the state is confiscated and you disappear into custody for a very long time and then in jail.
Uh sorry, I'm not a coward, but it's not worth it to me, it's a kind of social suicide to be part of an active militia here, even if I puke on most of society in my country.

Here it's extremely dangerous to be in a legal military club, no matter what kind, if you walk around in old military clothes you have to expect to be beaten up by leftist pissers and the police will say it's your own fault at the end.
Furthermore, one can expect that then alternative left idiots will publish the personal address of one in the www on left dirt sites and that means one receives regular visitors at night, from scratched cars to smashed windows and graffiti on the house facade, everything will be there.

I know in the USA you can catch the left-wing guys, beat them up and feed them to the alligators, that doesn't work here either, if you catch one of these left-wingers here when he's rampaging and beating him up for it, then see the first post above, you end up before the judge and then in jail. If the blue-clad cops find something incriminating at home or in the basement, the jail time will be even longer and you will probably see old personal friends in the same jail again....

Todays situation is not like 100 or 200 years ago , where citizens could grab their rifles and fight an army and have a realistic chance of winning . Militaries of today with weaponized drones , weaponized aircraft , spy satellites , thermal imaging , tanks and such would easily defeat any good old boys running around with their deer rifles and Ar15's and such . I certainly wish the good old boys had a reasonable chance but as of now can't envision them being anything but dead meat . -- I only prepare to survive , not change the world .
Spent 1/3 of my life in the military, I couldn’t agree with you more. If people today think that Lexington and Concord are realistic goals today, they’re in for a rude awakening. Like you, keeping my head down and trying to help my family and a few of my closest friends alive in the event of mad max is about all that can be hoped to be accomplished in my humble opinion. After the herd has been culled, moving forward survivors may have better chances, but that remains to be seen.

If doing a service to your community under the organization of a militia group with no negative history creates alarm with the government, you served your purpose in proving to the sheep of your community the government is the problem, because politics aside, they will know you mean well. I think the issues arise when you drag religion into it and try to short the tax man.

edit: Just call it a shooting club then lol

1707666435810.png

Never forget my friends who have and love guns and ammo....if it looks like you are losing your fight for your house, home, family and life....DO NOT LET THEM GET YOUR PREPS.....
Burn and destroy or poison anything and everything you must leave behind...SCORCHED EARTH----
Russia did it to Napoleon, Stalin did it to Hitler...
Burned earth and no food or shelter for the hords trying to get "FREE" stuff. Your stuff WAS NOT FREE!!
You had to work blood, sweat and tears to get it, every single seed, bullet, can and roll of toilet paper!!
Let them keep eating BUGS, throwing ROCKS and wiping with LEAVES after you are gone...grant them nothing.
Live free, die free, Gary

Latest posts

Back