Staying up way to late with some music.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Latin nations came up and reminded me of some great singers from there,Julio is one of my favorites

For Deep Purple fans, here is everything Deep Purple ever did.

https://archive.org/details/tntvillage_460222 Over 7.6 GB, 828 songs, with several having different versions between the studio albums and concert versions. I would recommend putting this on an external HDD. "Bootleg" downloads are available, for free, for many artists/bands, at archive.org. I have over 250 GB worth of artist/band collections from archive.org, and it is the "go-to" site for rare, old music you can't find elsewhere.

You will also find the old TV series here, and in many cases can download the entire series. Old movies aplenty...thousands, in all genres. This is the BEST site I have ever found for music, tv series, old movies, scientific professional papers, research documents in all fields, etc. All downloads are free. There are some, books mostly, that can only be "borrowed" for 14 days, and there are a few artists that can only be "streamed," due to license constraints.

ENJOY! :green man:

I don't care for Rap Music....in fact, I don't even consider it to be "music." But you know what's funny? The Blacks go crazy over it and almost all of them play it constantly....but, guess what? The #-1 Rap Artist is Eminem, a WHITE guy, who has sold more recordings than the top three Black Rappers COMBINED, and is considered the best rapper in the world!!!! Go figure!!

VJ, that archive.org links you posted are fantastic! Thank you, sir!

And, I must say that you have the widest diversity of musical genres I have ever heard! I'll bet that you must never, evah be bored! Thank you for all of your contributions. They have given me much joy.

I don't care for Rap Music....in fact, I don't even consider it to be "music." But you know what's funny? The Blacks go crazy over it and almost all of them play it constantly....but, guess what? The #-1 Rap Artist is Eminem, a WHITE guy, who has sold more recordings than the top three Black Rappers COMBINED, and is considered the best rapper in the world!!!! Go figure!!

I heard a lot about Emimem, but never actually saw or heard him until just now. Geeze, he must have bloomer crickets or something...considering how often he grabs his crotch, lololol.

I know, I'm bad.

VJ, that archive.org links you posted are fantastic! Thank you, sir!

And, I must say that you have the widest diversity of musical genres I have ever heard! I'll bet that you must never, evah be bored! Thank you for all of your contributions. They have given me much joy.

I like all types of music, except rap/hip hop. I have over 300 GB music on my external HDD, and will likely add another 2-300 GB before it's all over. I collect "artist/band" discographies...everything they ever did, and some of the files are quite large...7 - 10 GB each. If you are going to "collect" artists/bands works, you really need a TB external HDD.

VenomJ do you play guitar or just like wild guitar picking, listening to some of them I'm kinda getting use to some of it. Hubby plays guitar and appreciates it.

No, I don't play...I just happen to like good guitar playing no matter what style it is...from Eric Clapton to Roy Clark!!

I like all types of music, except rap/hip hop. I have over 300 GB music on my external HDD, and will likely add another 2-300 GB before it's all over. I collect "artist/band" discographies...everything they ever did, and some of the files are quite large...7 - 10 GB each. If you are going to "collect" artists/bands works, you really need a TB external HDD.

VenomJ, you just have to like a little Vanilla Ice, the beat is great too.

Latest posts

Back