Staying up way to late with some music.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@VenomJockey ,have you seen this one, Mick ain't got a chance with this blues tune 'haha, but he can do soem great music with The Stones.,

Muddy Waters introduced the electric guitar to blues music.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muddy_Waters

He lived with a relative for a short period while driving a truck and working in a factory by day and performing at night.[19] Big Bill Broonzy, then one of the leading bluesmen in Chicago, had Muddy Waters open his shows in the rowdy clubs where Broonzy played. This gave Muddy Waters the opportunity to play in front of a large audience.[20] In 1944, he bought his first electric guitar and then formed his first electric combo. He felt obliged to electrify his sound in Chicago because, he said, "When I went into the clubs, the first thing I wanted was an amplifier. Couldn't nobody hear you with an acoustic." His sound reflected the optimism of postwar African Americans. Willie Dixon said that "There was quite a few people around singing the blues but most of them was singing all sad blues. Muddy was giving his blues a little pep." [14]

Muddy Waters introduced the electric guitar to blues music.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muddy_Waters

He lived with a relative for a short period while driving a truck and working in a factory by day and performing at night.[19] Big Bill Broonzy, then one of the leading bluesmen in Chicago, had Muddy Waters open his shows in the rowdy clubs where Broonzy played. This gave Muddy Waters the opportunity to play in front of a large audience.[20] In 1944, he bought his first electric guitar and then formed his first electric combo. He felt obliged to electrify his sound in Chicago because, he said, "When I went into the clubs, the first thing I wanted was an amplifier. Couldn't nobody hear you with an acoustic." His sound reflected the optimism of postwar African Americans. Willie Dixon said that "There was quite a few people around singing the blues but most of them was singing all sad blues. Muddy was giving his blues a little pep." [14]

Hooche Coocey Man , long time since I heard that one. My cousin use to play and sing some of these songs.

Latest posts

Back