Surviving the Coming Storm, Canadian Prepper interview with James Wesley Rawles

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rawles was the reason I started prepping.
I thought this interview was good in the information that he shared. He is one of the best people who has spread information about prepping and has been doing so for about as long as anyone on the internet. Have people been prepping longer? Probably, but they haven't been sharing information like he does.

I don't read his Survival Blog every day, but I do like to go through it periodically. I have his books, but they seemed redundant after reading the first one. I should reread at least the first one.

One thing I heard him say in this interview is that it is important to not try to do it alone. You cannot protect and produce at the same time. You need a community to do it. I will listen to this interview again a few times.

I haven't read Survival Blog in a while, but I should take a look again. I read his book, Patriots, I don't know how many years ago. It was recommended by a higher up that husband worked for who had just read it. It was something that I had never thought about, and was never exposed to. I also purchased his "binder" called, "Rawles gets you Ready", and that was really helpful in the beginning.

It may have been as much as 5 or so years ago I heard several (?) of his books on ...a book on CDs.... "A Movie in Your Mind"... Listening to things like this while doing canning, and other prepper kitchen projects.. I don't remember titles and such, but remember very interesting stories while working..

Will have to check the local library..

Latest posts

Back