• Welcome to Homesteading & Country Living.
    We are glad you came to visit.
    Ads in your way? Register/login and read with less ads, or ask how to get rid of them.

The Compound

Help Support Homesteading Forum:

Sentry18

Hired Gun
Staff member
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Posting a picture takes 1/1000th the talent that writing a short story does, but you're welcome. I will be sure and post more pics like that in the prepper pics thread to inspire more stories like this.

viking

I know a lot of things, but master very few
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
There is probably more truth to this story than is comfortable to think about, sadly people have been lulled into a sense of being in a comfort zone of having food, water and shelter without a lot of effort, under a societal collapse I have a feeling that a majority of people won't survive very long. So the true is, this story is probably very close to what could happen.

Terri9630

Internet Princess
Staff member
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I could see that happening. Many people are clueless and won't listen to those who give sound advice.

lonewolf

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
There is probably more truth to this story than is comfortable to think about, sadly people have been lulled into a sense of being in a comfort zone of having food, water and shelter without a lot of effort, under a societal collapse I have a feeling that a majority of people won't survive very long. So the true is, this story is probably very close to what could happen.
yep, most people would not be able to start to think what to do, once the stores are empty and the power goes off that's the end for them. they can only survive if the system does, once the system collapses that's it for large numbers of the population.

Latest posts