The night they drove ol' Dixie down

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought tickets to an outdoor concert on October 28th at a new venue at a location I used to go see drive in movie at back in the 70's. Right next to the Holston river just above forks of the river (where the Holston joins the French broad to form the Tennessee river just above Knoxville). Should be a lot of fun. Here is the band playing. Saw them at least half a dozen times the past 15-20 years.

Farm Aid, huh? I bought a bandana from the first one. Looks similar to this, mostly white, copies of a bunch of signatures all over it.
1665193780947.png

Blackberry Smoke sounds good!!! No concerts listed for Allman Betts Band, darnit. REO Speedwagon will be in town, but the venue is standing only. LOL. Bunch of old people don't want to stand around for music. We're too tired.

Farm Aid, huh? I bought a bandana from the first one. Looks similar to this, mostly white, copies of a bunch of signatures all over it.
View attachment 95515
Blackberry Smoke sounds good!!! No concerts listed for Allman Betts Band, darnit. REO Speedwagon will be in town, but the venue is standing only. LOL. Bunch of old people don't want to stand around for music. We're too tired.
The first Farm Aid was awesome. Then took a big left turn instead of supporting the farmers.

This new venue said you can bring in a chair or blanket. I'm getting stoked.

The first Farm Aid was awesome. Then took a big left turn instead of supporting the farmers.

This new venue said you can bring in a chair or blanket. I'm getting stoked.
I'm laughing about you being able to take a chair.
Yeah, the first one was awesome, and then I never watched it again (on TV, you remember TV, right?).
Can't find any concerts I'd really want to go to within a close enough distance.

Latest posts

Back