The Presidential Decision

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Lazy L

Old Cowpoke
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
The Presidential Decision

“Mister President! We got them! Your suspicions were correct. It was a set up.”

The President of the United States expression remain unreadable. “The China Flu thing?”

“Yes Sir. Just as Bill Clinton’s campaign slogan stated, ‘It’s the economy stupid’. Crash the economy was the only way they could stop your reelection.”

“And they used my weakness for trusting the experts. I should have fired that Doctor on my first day.”

“In twenty four hours we will have the evidence time lined and charts created. National news coverage will …”

“No.” The President softly said.

“Sir! This is will sink those communists!” The Chief of Staff had predicted the POTUS would have gone full BULL mode when he was told this good news. Instead the POTUS just sat at his desk with a thoughtful look on his face.

“No. That’s why a nobody like Brandon was their nomination. They are planning on handing me a second term on a platter. Then let me take the heat of the ruin economy. That sets them up to win the mid-term elections and on to the presidency. Communists will be in control of all three branches and that will be the end of America.”

“The Election is only a week away. We’ve got to do something. A news leak…”

“No. The lying b***** will have it tied up in the Courts for years. Meanwhile the United States will in the hands of those communists. Remember that election voting fraud scheme we shut down on my opponent the last time?”

“Yes Sir?”

“Any chance this candidate is in the loop of how his party is sitting him up to fail now?

“No way Sir. With his history of gaffs and Alzheimer’s no way Sir.”

“I agree. His campaign will attempt voting fraud like his party always does. Only this time without knowing it will be his Party that is actually preventing his efforts to do so. But we can help him.”

“What?”

“We are going to turn their scheme right back at them. We’ll going to enhance his absentee ballot fraud to get him elected. Then his party will have to deal with the fallout from the economy that they have ruined. The Midterms will result in a red wave instead followed by the election of a For America President. The DC swamp creatures will be flopping on dry land.”

The Chief of Staff left the POTUS’s office with a vigor and a hope that he hadn’t felt in years. The America that he loved was going to be saved!

The End

Massive love dude!

Attachments

• little Oly beer can c.1968_small.png
    little Oly beer can c.1968_small.png
    441.7 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back