The Sociopath Next Door

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.... I believe that what it takes to be a politician is to be a smooth talker and to be able to speak out of both sides of your mouth....

I'm a politician. I was elected for two concurrently terms for a total of 8 years. Didn't run for a third term. 8 years after my second term expired I was appointed to fill an elected vacancy on the same board. You see my ego doesn't care if I get re-elected so I base my vote and opinions on the Bible and what is right for the Taxpayer.

Case in point. I notice that the majority of the Board voted based on how they (or their friends) would benefit from the Board's vote. When I made the motion to reduce our overhead (save Taxpayers money) that would negatively affect my Employer financially, the majority of the Board looked at me in shock. That's not how they do things! But I'm not them!!!!!!!!! I base my decisions on the Bible and what will give the Taxpayer the most bang for their dollar.

I'm a politician. I was elected for two concurrently terms for a total of 8 years. Didn't run for a third term. 8 years after my second term expired I was appointed to fill an elected vacancy on the same board. You see my ego doesn't care if I get re-elected so I base my vote and opinions on the Bible and what is right for the Taxpayer.

Case in point. I notice that the majority of the Board voted based on how they (or their friends) would benefit from the Board's vote. When I made the motion to reduce our overhead (save Taxpayers money) that would negatively affect my Employer financially, the majority of the Board looked at me in shock. That's not how they do things! But I'm not them!!!!!!!!! I base my decisions on the Bible and what will give the Taxpayer the most bang for their dollar.
From what I have known of you through this forum, I would believe you to be one of the few trustworthy politicians. I guess I shouldn't throw all politicians into the same pot.

The founding fathers would be pleased with your actions.

I dont remember which one sait but it was said that the system they devised would only work for God fearing people.

Ben

3-6.jpg

Latest posts

Back