The Spark For Civil War....

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THIS is why we need to fight, or split the country. Ladies and Gentlemen, the democrat CIA. The fcking CIA!!!

The CIA's woke recruitment video gets panned: Don Jr. leads ridicule as recruit describes herself as 'intersectional cisgender millennial diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder'

The CIA's woke recruitment video gets panned | Daily Mail Online

I heard Hiden was going to take their guns, so they won't scare people.

If only we had a soy boy, half man, to decipher what all that means. OH! There's one or two floating around here. You know who you are; what is an "intersectional cisgender"? And what is "generalized anxiety disorder"? Get your man bun tight so you can think clearly enough to explain it to me, please.

Last edited:
THIS is why we need to fight, or split the country. Ladies and Gentlemen, the democrat CIA. The fcking CIA!!!

The CIA's woke recruitment video gets panned: Don Jr. leads ridicule as recruit describes herself as 'intersectional cisgender millennial diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder'

If only we had a soy boy, half man, to decipher what all that means. OH! There's one or two floating around here. You know who you are; what is an "intersectional cisgender"? And what is "generalized anxiety disorder"? Get your man bun tight so you can think clearly enough to explain it to me, please.

You are certainly on a roll. You should be writing speeches for someone if not running for office yourself. My multi-year position is the true Axis of Evil is not Iran, Russia and China, but the FBI, CIA, and NSA. Getting woke won't save them.

Proof: If there was a bang at your door tonight and armed men rushed in, would your first thought be "The Russians are coming" or the Iranians, or the Chinese? Or would you think, FBI, CIA, NSA?

For the average American citizen our own "intelligence" services are the biggest threat. They should all be disbanded and their files spread out on the sidewalk for passers-by to pick up at their will. The criminals running those traitor organizations should be indited, arrested, tried, sentenced and hung for the traitors that they are.

Don't take the bait, it's only evil people trying to divide you. Because United we stand. Sure ,there's cultural differences in us all, but I can assure you that my quirks exceed everyone's. For that I would apologize except , I was created this way. I am not a product of society but of a creater. Therefore , I am what I'm supposed to be. I don't need fixing. I don't need therepy .I don't apologize when I'm not at fault for anything. To attempt to hold me accountable for something I have not nor conspired to do is idiotic. Therefore you can apologize for yourself but leave me out. For me to apologize merely concedes guilt on my behalf. Therefore you can apologize on your faults ,but leave me the honor to apologize for mine if they come to pass.

I had to look up what some of that meant.

Is THIS it? The democrats, and liberal colleges have exposes themselves for the anti-semetic racists they are (while calling the right racist), and are fully supporting the anti-American muslims IN AMERICA in their hate talk and calls for attacks.

The borders have been welded open by the Biden Admin. They have literally flooded America with people who hate us, and even worse, are giving them taxpayer money, food, housing, healthcare, etc.

We are SO close. . .

I have a pretty good thermal, and I can't see much behind the trees. Great for seeing things coming at a distance, or people who think the darkness is hiding them, but seems pretty easy to hide from it for a bit.

I would have trip wire and/or motion sensors out there.

I was going to suggest a waist high (or maybe just below) solar powered electric fence for the perimiter.

I will prepare myself for a rapture. I may or may not have been good enough.
But also note, anyone that comes for me or mine…………..

Latest posts

Back