Things that seem strange?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TENNGRIZZ

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Nothing real substantive on the news in awhile about several things. My list in no particular order. Hong , Kong protests. , Lapalma , Australian lockdown/ censorship and these are just off the top of my head. One more that seems kinda strange no real live footage from the Streets of DC. And a few other cities worldwide. And the Oval office movie set that's not in the white house.

I've noticed those things also. I dig into news sources a few times a week and there isn't anything worth posting. Except maybe the odd story here or there.

It's sort of like everyone has paused to take a few deep breaths. Before?

I think they are looking for the next distraction. Covid Variant xx-xx had no legs, nobody is buying climate change, everybody knows Biden is a clown, etc etc etc....., how the 💩 are we going to distract them now? Prepare for the next "red flag"

The strangest part of all is also the eerily quiet and almost nothing out of Israel either. I have some thoughts on that as well and may start another thread tomorrow unless communication is cut tonight. Sweet dreams ladies. 😂

Nothing real substantive on the news in awhile about several things. My list in no particular order. Hong , Kong protests. , Lapalma , Australian lockdown/ censorship and these are just off the top of my head. One more that seems kinda strange no real live footage from the Streets of DC. And a few other cities worldwide. And the Oval office movie set that's not in the white house.

I believe the internet is being scrubbed as well. I went looking for a couple things yesterday that I had seen/read a while back. Absolutely no trace of them now.

Calm before the storm???

1635513817315.png

I have no doubt that something is happening, the real b.p. earthwatch put up a video on the solar flare approaching northamerica on saturday, crickets about it anywhere else??
Who know, all we can go on is the gut feelings we get , maybe training for after the crash ?? or things blow over again an things drag along, seeing a shortage of dairy product around here right now

Latest posts

Back