This Site Becomes Ever-More Relevant

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teeceetx

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Given what I am seeing in the news over the past decade, and particularly in the past several years, I'm convinced this country is in an inevitable collapse.

It seems as if it is becoming the norm now, to eliminate your opponents by any means necessary, up to and including killing.

From what they've done to Trump and all his associates, to Epstein, to Seth Rich, to the Boeing whistleblower ... to the nearly inevitable collapse of our economy. It appears that there are no longer any rules or laws that cannot be violated or broken, with no consequences if one is a member of the ruling liberal elite. Woke ideology has replaced merit in nearly every corner of our lives, with the inevitable consequences (Global Climate Change, DEI, ESG, LGBTQ, etc.). Schools no longer teach, and have even now evolved to the point where passing grades are guaranteed, or completely eliminated, thus ensuring unqualified students move on to the next grade. The majority of young people cannot read, write, do math, or think logically. And these are the people who will run our country, fill the ranks of engineers, scientists, doctors, pilots, corporate heads, etc.

I think we are witnessing the final slide to collapse, and this site is uniquely poised to offer some semblance of assistance for survival during and after the crash. The only question is how long it will take.

The future is indeed frightening,

Given what I am seeing in the news over the past decade, and particularly in the past several years, I'm convinced this country is in an inevitable collapse.

It seems as if it is becoming the norm now, to eliminate your opponents by any means necessary, up to and including killing.

From what they've done to Trump and all his associates, to Epstein, to Seth Rich, to the Boeing whistleblower ... to the nearly inevitable collapse of our economy. It appears that there are no longer any rules or laws that cannot be violated or broken, with no consequences if one is a member of the ruling liberal elite. Woke ideology has replaced merit in nearly every corner of our lives, with the inevitable consequences (Global Climate Change, DEI, ESG, LGBTQ, etc.). Schools no longer teach, and have even now evolved to the point where passing grades are guaranteed, or completely eliminated, thus ensuring unqualified students move on to the next grade. The majority of young people cannot read, write, do math, or think logically. And these are the people who will run our country, fill the ranks of engineers, scientists, doctors, pilots, corporate heads, etc.

I think we are witnessing the final slide to collapse, and this site is uniquely poised to offer some semblance of assistance for survival during and after the crash. The only question is how long it will take.

The future is indeed frightening,
I hope this site is around so we can help each other. Be ready for “them” to shut down the internet.

Include retirement programs, all tied to Wall Street. No SS, no retirement income, no income.
But other that all that stuff, how bad could it really get... No grid, no net, no money, no fuel, no food distribution, no treated water systems, no LEOs, no communications; yep that could be bad.... But, it could be worse, you could be reading this from NYC... :)

...I think we are witnessing the final slide to collapse, and this site is uniquely poised to offer some semblance of assistance for survival during and after the crash...

Welcome to Fight Club. ;):cool:

The key to avoiding 'cascading anxiety >> panic attacks', etc, is - as one of Our Most sage members quips (because he Does this.. :cool: is: Live Like it Already Happened. 👍 Yep.

Don't just 'stack n pack' - Use / Live those 'preps' to 'cash out of the Matrix' - Now - as best ya can, and test / try / poke holes in All yer "plans" (since None will 'survive first contact with the Enemy', etc) Find out where your 'weaknesses' exist - Now - and Shore them up / come up with Workable alternates, spares, etc, and little by little, you will find the 'Oh shiiiiii....' - but Correct - conclusion you've come to.. Won't feel so 'frightening'.

The Sooner we All 'accept what's coming' (and, by that, I mean the Reality of the coming - nay, Galloping - collapse / chaos - NOT saying 'accept' as in 'Bow the knee to the NWO-Nebuchadnezzar', No, Nope, Nein, Never..) ...The sooner we can Face it / Endure it with Confidence. :cool:

Hey - look at the Bright side - At least you 'made it Out' (of the Matrix) as-evidenced by you Being Here / posts like yours... 👍 So, SO many Millions are still firmly stuck / wholly deluded Inside, and Aren't going to 'last very long'. o_O I call the incorrigible ones 'Zommies'.. 🤔

..Because, like those 'brain-dead metaphorical archetypes', those who staunchly believe in all this "Progressivism" (really just Marxist-core Totalitarianism, in the candy-coating of "progress" :rolleyes:) they are Totally Mind-Blind (and, usually Quite rabid / violent to make everyone else 'like Them'...) and will suffer failure / Total-meltdowns, very quickly. There are going to be SO many dead people - Sad, but.. that's just the reality of it.

Trick for "Us" will be to be as Far Away from the 'Zommies' as possible / self-sufficient as-possible (so-as to not Have to 'rely on them' for much, if-anything..)

..Yet, at the same time, Be Prepared to 'deal' with them, When they come (and that Includes the 'Zommies in .gov' - they're the Same 'rotting potted meat' we ALL are, and their "Elite" status / all the Money / perceived "power" in the world will do them No good when they are faced with Our equal, and Opposite, reaction. Simple physics at work. ;)

Anyhoo, Godspeed to yer Situ / Fam, and Keep on Truckin / loadin / stackin/packin.. And Practicing. :cool: 👊

jd

Last edited:
Welcome to Fight Club. ;):cool:

The key to avoiding 'cascading anxiety >> panic attacks', etc, is - as one of Our Most sage members quips (because he Does this.. :cool: is: Live Like it Already Happened. 👍 Yep.

Don't just 'stack n pack' - Use / Live those 'preps' to 'cash out of the Matrix' - Now - as best ya can, and test / try / poke holes in All yer "plans" (since None will 'survive first contact with the Enemy', etc) Find out where your 'weaknesses' exist - Now - and Shore them up / come up with Workable alternates, spares, etc, and little by little, you will find the 'Oh shiiiiii....' - but Correct - conclusion you've come to.. Won't feel so 'frightening'.

The Sooner we All 'accept what's coming' (and, by that, I mean the Reality of the coming - nay, Galloping - collapse / chaos - NOT saying 'accept' as in 'Bow the knee to the NWO-Nebuchadnezzar', No, Nope, Nein, Never..) ...The sooner we can Face it / Endure it with Confidence. :cool:

Hey - look at the Bright side - At least you 'made it Out' (of the Matrix) as-evidenced by you Being Here / posts like yours... 👍 So, SO many Millions are still firmly stuck / wholly deluded Inside, and Aren't going to 'last very long'. o_O I call the incorrigible ones 'Zommies'.. 🤔

..Because, like those 'brain-dead metaphorical archetypes', those who staunchly believe in all this "Progressivism" (really just Marxist-core Totalitarianism, in the candy-coating of "progress" :rolleyes:) they are Totally Mind-Blind (and, usually Quite rabid / violent to make everyone else 'like Them'...) and will suffer failure / Total-meltdowns, very quickly. There are going to be SO many dead people - Sad, but.. that's just the reality of it.

Trick for "Us" will be to be as Far Away from the 'Zommies' as possible / self-sufficient as-possible (so-as to not Have to 'rely on them' for much, if-anything..)

..Yet, at the same time, Be Prepared to 'deal' with them, When they come (and that Includes the 'Zommies in .gov' - they're the Same 'rotting potted meat' we ALL are, and their "Elite" status / all the Money / perceived "power" in the world will do them No good when they are faced with Our equal, and Opposite, reaction. Simple physics at work. ;)

Anyhoo, Godspeed to yer Situ / Fam, and Keep on Truckin / loadin / stackin/packin.. And Practicing. :cool: 👊

jd

Live Like it Already Happened. 👍

ithis is wisdom. i agree 100%.
to get thru the coming collapse we need to wean ourselves from the modern artifical tech we have become addited to mentally and emotionally.

total collapse is inevitable , i used to think preparing to live like in the 1800s was a good plan. now im thinking 1700s., could get worse too.

a) Live Like it Already Happened. 👍

b) to get thru the coming collapse we need to wean ourselves from the modern artifical tech we have become addited to mentally and emotionally.
..i used to think preparing to live like in the 1800s was a good plan. now im thinking 1700s., could get worse too.

a) All Credit for That Gem goes to @Aerindel :cool:

b) Aye.. '#GoTownsendsNow' for the Win. :cool:

jd

One of the important things we need to prepare for, is the long slow rot. Yes, it could happen at any moment. Yes, we need to be fully prepared for instant SHTF.

Yet we need to "also" be mentally & physically prepared for several years of painful rotting. And loss of freedoms down to: "You have zero freedom". Zero freedom as to what you say verbally or post or even "THINK".

Personally, I would much prefer instant crash.
This "slow rotting/decaying is painful for me.

I don't know if I can really add much here other than start to actually live like it has happened as was mentioned multiple times and prepare for the fact that we are all getting older, lighten your load.

Read Revelation 17-18. This is us and what we have in front of us.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=revelation+17-18&version=NIV

“Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters. With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.”

Read Revelation 17-18. This is us and what we have in front of us.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=revelation+17-18&version=NIV

“Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters. With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.”
book tells name of the city...where prophets were killed and the messiah...it sits on 7 hills

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 23:37-39&version=TLB

rev 11 verse 8

"And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.: (Rev. 11:8, KJV)

Last edited:
I hope this site is around so we can help each other. Be ready for “them” to shut down the internet.
I fully understand that the internet will be front and center of any government activities, and it is very possible that electricity will be off or severely limited. Hence the term PREPPERS - to prepare for what is coming.

And always remember, you'll own nothing!! Survival will be necessary!! You won't have property, anyone thinking they will sit in their little bubble and hide is in for a rude awakening!!
I think those off the beaten path will have much better odds than the rest.

Latest posts

Back