Trump indicted

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They don't have anything, they are just throwing themselves a bone (in this case a Twinkie)!
Yep. If I remember correctly, he has the best lawyers in the country.

The statute of limitations may make these indictments nothing burgers but the action of the DA driving this may awaken a sleeping giant.

Gerald Ford pardoned Richard Nixon because the US doesn't prosecute ex-presidents ( or wives of ex-presidents).

While the anti and pro Trumpers will be be hardened in their positions but it is the uncommitted that may/will judge if they want to maintain the system or not.

Make popcorn and hope the good guys wins in a way that would make God smile.

Ben

Yep. If I remember correctly, he has the best lawyers in the country.
I don't know. That may have been true at one point. I have heard that whenever any attorney makes an appearance on his behalf, Leftist activists file grievances against that attorney with his/her state bar. They are working hard to make it difficult for him to hire good attorneys. Every attorney that accepts a check from Trump has to face the fact that they might have to defend themselves from ethics charges in front of their own bar, risking their license, their very livelihood.

I hope no one holds this against me, but I'm not a Trump fan myself. This will boost him to the nomination, I think. Stupid move, unless the Democrats really wanted to face him again. We live in a strange world.

I don't like the justice system being weaponized to control elections. This is banana republic stuff. And remember, I'm not even a fan of the Trump. I am a fan of our Republic.

I could care less if all politicians were indicted.

In a perfect world, they'd ALL be lined up and SHOT, or HUNG with PIANO WIRE, lol... :thumbs:

Party affiliation makes no difference, same goes for all 'Judicial Branch' scumbags wearing black thrift shop robes... 😒

And GOOD F#%NG RIDDANCE, lol... :Dancing Chicken:

Last edited:
im surprised they are stupid enough to go thru with this farce. but im not real convinced the lefties will allow an election in 2024. all they neeed is some kind of terrible event--dirty nuke bomb here and there--alien invasion--super sized murder hornets--whatever---declare martial law and postpone elections. i can see them trying that.

then this thought. all these distractions in the news, things going on, what are we being distracted away from? something just kinda dont feel right.

Two quick points:
A. Why did it take 7 years to bring charges?
Did it take that long for Christopher Steele to write a new 'dossier'?
B. Why has the supposed-jury already fallen apart numerous times and the party hasn't even started yet?

Two quick points:
A. Why did it take 7 years to bring charges?
Did it take that long for Christopher Steele to write a new 'dossier'?
B. Why has the supposed-jury already fallen apart numerous times and the party hasn't even started yet?
And what about Bill paying Paula Jones?

You really should care! Politicians make the laws that we live under. You really need to get involved. I hope at least you take the time to vote?
I have voted a straight (R) ticket in every election since 1972, midterm and general.
What has it got me? They are all crooks.

I find it very difficult to believe that anyone, no matter where you stand on President Trump, could believe he has done anything that they could prosecute him for. Talk about Hopium!

Since… 2016 or even before, the full weight, power and MONEY of the US Government and all its 3 letter agencies (and some 2 and 4 ones also!) have been trying to dig up anything, anything at all they could nail the man with. They have literally spared no expense. They have even made up stuff/evidence and lied about things they said he had done!! And what did any of that come up with?

Doodly squat.

They could not even find a parking ticket that someone in his family, or any of their drivers, has had and not paid. Nothing, squatola.

Don’t you think that if anyone, anywhere in the world had anything, even the tiniest shred of actual… or even fake… evidence that President Trump has ever done anything wrong or illegal, they would have paraded it around by now? And don’t think that because he refused to show his tax records that there was anything there. Don’t you think that the US government and all its 3 letter agencies, and politicians… Have already looked at every single tax record, bank record, Lawyers paper, email, phone call, contract and business deal that President Trump has ever made? If you don’t think they are allowed to do that, you have not been paying attention. Lol!!

You think it is because President Trump has better lawyers? HaHaha!! The other side has all the lawyers that your tax money can buy or BRIBE as well as all the Judges on their side. They have the system rigged in their favor and they STILL CANNOT PIN anything on him! LOL!!

They have gone so far as to charge anyone who ever had anything to do with President Trump, trying to drum up something against him!! And who is still smiling holding rallies and who is still trying to look for something to prosecute President Trump with?

I have voted a straight (R) ticket in every election since 1972, midterm and general.
What has it got me? They are all crooks.
They are all crooks, no matter what party they are affiliated with. It is interesting to me how people get their panties all in a bunch while playing along or protesting about whatever happens. Politician = crook! I refuse to play, just like I refuse to watch any professional sports, which is encouraged and supported by gambling, run by crooks. Again, a whole bunch of people cannot see it!

Latest posts

Back