Trump indicted

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are all crooks, no matter what party they are affiliated with. It is interesting to me how people get their panties all in a bunch while playing along or protesting about whatever happens. Politician = crook! I refuse to play, just like I refuse to watch any professional sports, which is encouraged and supported by gambling, run by crooks. Again, a whole bunch of people cannot see it!
It's the way the system is set up. Only the rich and greedy can be in office ( other than a few meaningless local posts) . Rich goes along with corruption and greed. That's the sort of people that get elected. Trump included but at least he seemed to want to do something to help the US continue. The rest seem determined to destroy the US at all cost some way or another

I have voted a straight (R) ticket in every election since 1972, midterm and general.
What has it got me? They are all crooks.
Not all of them, and more importantly, for many not when they started. I have known several good people that got into politics. They changed after getting elected. The system corrupts them. The long time politicians corrupt the younger, newer candidates. The older ones have the power and know how to use it. You get someone trying to make a difference and he goes nowhere until he bends, then they give him an accomplishment. He learns to bend to their wishes if he wants to accomplish anything. This is why we need term limits.

This is why president Trump is hated by both sides, he isn't a politician, he can't be controlled. He has more money than they do so he can't be bought. He has a goal, to give the power back to the people and he is willing to pay big time to accomplish this. He lost a third of his assets during his first term. He is not perfect. Do you ever disagree with your spouse? Well then, why on earth would you ever agree with anyone else 100% of the time. I ask myself, were we better off when Trump was in office? I don't care about mean tweets. If he had made his money illegally you can bet your sweet bippy they wouldn't be grasping straws about stormy, and trying to pretend there was a crime involving her.

Not all of them, and more importantly, for many not when they started. I have known several good people that got into politics. They changed after getting elected. The system corrupts them.
I think that is true. I met one that quit after 1 term because of that. I am not going to say who, tmi on a personal level ( our kids played baseball together )

I was on a Grand Jury once. Two girl friends got into a fight. The boyfriend of one broke it up. The next thing he knows he is being arrested for assault. His girlfriend is in the hospital. When the cops come to interview her, her buddy is there and claims that the boyfriend beat her up. My theory, the two gals got into it again, the second gal apologized and blamed the boyfriend. The idiot gal didn't want her girlfriend to go to jail so she kept her mouth shut.

I suspect that the DA knew what went on. By getting an indictment on the boyfriend he saved the city from having to pay out on a wrongful arrest suit. My point is this, with an indictment the dems can do all sorts of dirty tricks to President Trump that would be illegal without it.

Growing up in South Florida, and living over half my life down there, I have come to despise loud mouthed New Yorkers.
Such as Trump.

I'll still vote for him if he's the candidate, like I did twice before. But I still can not stand him and his kind.

I was on a Grand Jury once. Two girl friends got into a fight. The boyfriend of one broke it up. The next thing he knows he is being arrested for assault. His girlfriend is in the hospital. When the cops come to interview her, her buddy is there and claims that the boyfriend beat her up. My theory, the two gals got into it again, the second gal apologized and blamed the boyfriend. The idiot gal didn't want her girlfriend to go to jail so she kept her mouth shut.

I suspect that the DA knew what went on. By getting an indictment on the boyfriend he saved the city from having to pay out on a wrongful arrest suit. My point is this, with an indictment the dems can do all sorts of dirty tricks to President Trump that would be illegal without it.
Was this a "girlfriend" or a "girl friend". Sorry, but I have to ask now days.

I have voted a straight (R) ticket in every election since 1972, midterm and general.
What has it got me? They are all crooks.
No they are not all bad crooks, but unfortunately there has been a lot of RINO's that have been voted in. Just an example here in Texas Rep Dan Crenshaw [R-TX2]. He looked very good being an ex-military guy who is saying all the right things to get elected.

Growing up in South Florida, and living over half my life down there, I have come to despise loud mouthed New Yorkers.
Such as Trump.

I'll still vote for him if he's the candidate, like I did twice before. But I still can not stand him and his kind.
Exactly. I'm not going to invite Trump over for dinner, and if I did he wouldn't show. People seem to think they are voting for class president in high school, and believing the lies they are told. I don't like clinton but the blue dress is not factored into that calculation. I only care about policy. Trump's policies work for America. brandon's policies work but they work against America.

Last edited:
Agreed. My vote is about policy. More often than not, my vote is a vote against the most harmful policy.

It would be nice if I could vote for a nice guy whom I could really get behind and support, but often we don't need a nice guy as president, and I can't remember when the last time was we had a nice guy running. Some are more polished than others, but that doesn't mean they are actually nice; it just means they are good at covering up the fact that they are actually an @$$#*!&.

I've never understood what people mean when they ask me if I support a particular candidate. I don't support any candidate. I just vote for the one that will do the least amount of damage to the Republic.

Long ago I found a hardback copy of the "federalist papers". Carried it on long flights. I know what a republic...

What's happening now is clearly war on citizens. Trump? This same enemy wants his hide too!

Pretty clear where to stand, it''s not rocket science.

Latest posts

Back