Waiting. ...

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redbeard

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
5 years ago New England was slammed with hurricane Sandy. Totally messed up our area. My wife and i rode it out in the hospital giving birth to our first daughter. Today we are getting hit with a good snow storm. The barometric pressure change if this storm is almost as great as the hurricane 5 years ago. So here my wife and i sit waiting for our second daughter to arrive. Im seeing a trend with our little Celtic offspring being born in the storm. I'm starting to believe it's in our blood.

Last edited by a moderator:
5 years ago New England was slammed with hurricane Sandy. Totally messed up our area. My wife and i rode it out in the hospital giving birth to our first daughter. Today we are getting hit with a good snow storm. The barometric pressure change if this storm is almost as great as the hurricane 5 years ago. So here my wife and i sit waiting for our second daughter to arrive. Im seeing a trend with our little Celtic offspring being born in the storm. Im starting to believe it's in our blood.
This storm sounds like it is going to be epic, remembered and talked about for a very long time. I hope you are all safe and that your daughter arrives without a hitch.

Twice? Two babies and two massive storms?

By sitting and waiting do you mean at the hospital? I just read that Boston is conducting water rescues for the flooding.

5 years ago New England was slammed with hurricane Sandy. Totally messed up our area. My wife and i rode it out in the hospital giving birth to our first daughter. Today we are getting hit with a good snow storm. The barometric pressure change if this storm is almost as great as the hurricane 5 years ago. So here my wife and i sit waiting for our second daughter to arrive. Im seeing a trend with our little Celtic offspring being born in the storm. I'm starting to believe it's in our blood.

Early congrates Red to you and the wife. And hope all turns out great for all. Be careful.

I hope this is not an "Omen" of her personality. Just kidding. Congrats.

Thank you all so much! Yes at the hospital. Up date is little Caroline has arrived! @masterspark i wish we did! Already had Caroline picked out, but im testing the wife on that for a middle name. She is beautiful like her mother and sister, i feel like the luckiest man in the world right now! Im home right now feeding the critters then it's back to the hospital. Even though none of us have ever met your support means alot to me so from the bottom of my heart thank you all so much!

Thank you all so much! Yes at the hospital. Up date is little Caroline has arrived! @masterspark i wish we did! Already had Caroline picked out, but im testing the wife on that for a middle name. She is beautiful like her mother and sister, i feel like the luckiest man in the world right now! Im home right now feeding the critters then it's back to the hospital. Even though none of us have ever met your support means alot to me so from the bottom of my heart thank you all so much!

:heart::woo hoo::great::welcome: little Caroline. Congrates Red Family. :green man:

The stories those two little girls will hear over the years about their birthdays.

Big congrats to both you and your wife.

Praise God everything went well! You will never get to be right again, being the only male in the house! Lol.
Congratulations to the mother, to you, sister, and new baby. Gods blessing on all y'all.

CONGRATULATIONS! @Redbeard
flower.gif

il_fullxfull.263720996.jpg

Blessings to you, your wife and your family!

Congrats RB and wife :thumbs up:

Latest posts

Back