We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Son is stuck in London since Nov.6th. Very nice apt. but isolation is isolation nice gets boring if you can't leave. He said England its in a real bad economic shape since Brixit.He may leave if Israel can't send part since it locked down it air travel. America isn't America anymore either so that the way is goes and always has,

This always reminds me of my best friend who is hurting terribly now, We were salt and pepper,she is dark haired and I was blonde. My cousin called her his brown eyed girl went off VNam war and came back married somebody else.

I think this one is fun to watch. Most everyone is probably familiar with the basic melody of Canon in D. This demo shows it played from the very simplest form to an insane form. I could get through level 3 fairly easily (3 would take a bit of practice to get the fingering right). Level 4 would take some serious practice. But I could never even attempt level 5! Your eyes are naturally drawn to the falling lights, but watch level 5 again and look at the hands, not the lights. Wow!

I think this one is fun to watch. Most everyone is probably familiar with the basic melody of Canon in D. This demo shows it played from the very simplest form to an insane form. I could get through level 3 fairly easily (3 would take a bit of practice to get the fingering right). Level 4 would take some serious practice. But I could never even attempt level 5! Your eyes are naturally drawn to the falling lights, but watch level 5 again and look at the hands, not the lights. Wow!

Pachelbel's Canon is one of the most recognized pieces of classical music. I would have to practice for a long time to play level 1 or 2, but I love this song.

Latest posts

Back