We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is pretty awesome how much the kids sound like their pa's. Duane Betts especially. And Devan has his own sound but still sounds like Gregg.

'Nuf t'make me cry. I love listening to Duane play...and sing...and he's so darn cute.
:LOL:
This is a good concert on that last one I posted. Although his voice sounded a little off key that one song and Devan came in on it.
Speaking of music...the original drummer for Kansas is still part of the core, as well as the one guitarist. I didn't care for the new lead singer a few years back.

Just found this guy's channel on YT. I've listened to 2 of his uploads so far and they're pretty good. Love the pictures he has to go with the music.
He has a pretty good mix from different topics ( winter, fall, summer, Christmas,4th of July,etc)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpDdI8yjp6ptri2QcQ85XJg/videos

One more for fun. I woke up with this song stuck in my head but couldn't remember the words so after coffee pulled it up and played it for Hubby :cool:

Personally I prefer Joe Cocker's version though many people recorded this song. The horn section on this one is awesome.

Joe Cocker

Joe is one of my all time favorites. I think "Mad Dogs and Englishman" was the first album of his I bought. A compilation of some studio songs but the rest was recorded live with Leon Russel in Santa Monica.

Joe Cocker - A Whiter Shade Of Pale. I like his version of "A Whiter Shade of Pale" best. Most folks like the original by Procol Harum

Procol Harum - A Whiter Shade of Pale. I enjoy the way they do the song also.

PROCOL HARUM - A Whiter Shade Of Pale - promo film #2 (Official Video)

They’re awesome, @LadyLocust . They used to be strangers and competed against one another in Europe. I don’t think they’re from the same countries. They’re pretty hilarious and have other videos too.

How about a little Texas Swing? Listening to some tonight, thought I'd share. The Tractors

Badly Bent

The only place that plays my music (other than my truck CD player) is SiriusXm 40's Junction.
Artie Shaw, Benny Goodman, The Dorsey Brothers, Count Basie, Duke Ellington, Glenn Miller, Cab Calloway, Gene Krupa, and sooooo many others.

Latest posts

Back