We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Backpacker....try this on for size...one of my all time favorites!!

YES SIR!!!

I love Deep Purple. Machine head was their best IMO. Now you got me going. Gotta find some more old music to share here.

That old Fleetwood Mac was better than I recall. Bob Welch took over at some point and was good himself and solo as well. I never liked Lindsay Buckingham, but did like the girls when they joined the band.

Backpacker....try some of the old Uriah Heep, Deep Purple, Savoy Brown, King Crimson, Humble Pie, etc. I am an "oldies freak," and I love the looooonnggg jams they got into in the late 60's and early 70's. The allman Brothers (Mountain Jam 33 minutes), Deep Purple (Space Trucking (24 minutes), Rare Earth (Get Ready 30 minutes)(Ma 39 minutes), things like that. The Grateful Dead wasn't the only one doing long jams!! Search Archive.org for all the free downloadable music you want!! I have about 70 Gigabytes worth of the old stuff!!

Thanks for the music VJ. I like all the bands you named off. That reminds me of my younger days for sure. I will share some more this weekend. Keep them coming.

Latest posts

Back