We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how does one link a youtube video on here?? if anyone is willing to teach this trick to me, dumb it down lol..Im not a computer wiz. I know how to do it to my facebook only because there is a link thing asking me where to send it. otherwise.. ??

@Hooch open another tab, pull up whatchya wanna copy. Usually I click on "share" under a YouTube video, click on copy link, go to tab where you've got the forum open. In the area above where your message would go, click on media, (3rd command from right, next to photo insert).
Paste copied link. Click "Embed".
"Post Reply." Thats how i do it. Ymmv

@Hooch open another tab, pull up whatchya wanna copy. Usually I click on "share" under a YouTube video, click on copy link, go to tab where you've got the forum open. In the area above where your message would go, click on media, (3rd command from right, next to photo insert).
ok..im gunna try it..
dang..it said the specified link cant be imbedded??

@Hooch when you click on the media icon, the small media command window opens; your cursor should be ready in the command field "Enter media URL:"
Right click, "Paste"
Click on "Embed"

when you right click your mouse or touch pad on the "Enter media URL" the word "PASTE" should appear, or a choice of commands to click on, such as Emoji, Undo, Redo, Cut, Copy, Paste...you got that?

Latest posts

Back