We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to listen to Robin Trower and Uriah Heep, and always Kansas and Pink Floyd.
Also used to listen to Rory Gallagher.

There's a little bit of good "new" stuff out there from time to time and some new hard rock.
I like tuning in to a local city station that plays a mix of indie rock, alternative, acoustic, and world music, it includes old rock too. There's also a local city station that plays the new hard rockers stuff which is sometimes a little too hard for me. Head banger stuff.
Texas Country music is a little different than you might hear out of the state. I bet you've got your share of country there in TN, eh? lol

Backpacker, do you like the Blues? Larry Klein assembled an "A-Z" coverage of blues artists with several songs from each, and they are free to download, but they are HUGE files...each alphabetized section is 3-4 GB, and the entire collection ruins about 100 GB. Example...here is ONE section of the collection...has 992 songs on it: https://archive.org/details/lak-Sons_Of_Champlin-Squirrel_Bait

NOTE: You do not want the "Audiophile" clips...they are only 30 seconds long. You want the ones directly from the Larry A. Klein Collection.

Another example: 995 songs....https://archive.org/details/lak-Iron_Savior_Hansi_Kursch-JB_Lenoir_Sunnyland_Slim_Alfred_Wallac

But back to the Rock & Roll!!

Blues, yeah I like it ok. A lot of Rock originated from the blues. But I don't do very much pure blues. Sometimes, but not ahuge amount. As much music as you keep sharing with links and all, I'm gonna have to get a dedicated hard drive to store it all on. LOL But that's not a bad thing.

Blues, yeah I like it ok. A lot of Rock originated from the blues. But I don't do very much pure blues. Sometimes, but not ahuge amount. As much music as you keep sharing with links and all, I'm gonna have to get a dedicated hard drive to store it all on. LOL But that's not a bad thing.

A 1 TB external hard drive runs about $50....I have a couple, plus a couple 4 TB jobbers. They are a wee bit more expensive, but I'll never run out of room!!

Remember these???

Latest posts

Back