We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
elk ran out of russian vodka and had to catch a flight back to Moscow..russian vodka is stronger than american.2 shots and you can listen to utube green day boulevard song and he hears in both english and russian language !!the other day planting garlic he was humming away and started singing and next thing he knew he was singing in russian....roflmao...i fully expect my garlic to pop out of ground wearing fur hats !!

harddrive broke and just got it fixed...lets rock !...it broke listening to Ai Mori i kid you not...lol

i am working on getting this computer set back up and in my favorites and bookmarks i ran across a link.its bee a long while since i seen/remember this but i was thinking it use to be kbear radio..but anyway..its out of eugene,or. right now its bluegrass but it plays a variety of music.

https://krvm.org/programs/listen/

what do people do in their 60's and 70's? well some rock and not in a recliner...ac/dc new songs coming out..this was released 5 days ago. before that was new song shot in the dark..not sure when full album is available.

Latest posts

Back