Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Summer hasn’t come yet. It was 35 degrees this morning when I woke up and fresh snow about 500 feet up the mountain from my place. It’s warmed up to 38 degrees.

Nutty weather: the air is "heavy." Yesterday warm and pleasant then torrential downpour! Today, humid and warm 82* w/ a red flag warning for winds to start here in about 5 min. 50 mph until 9pm. I imagine we'll see something. Supposed to cool off again tomorrow.

I don't trust the weather forecasters anymore, but Teddy has gone to the "safe place" so I believe rain is coming.

Somehow, Teddy knows the safest spot in the house, under the Main I beam and next to the plumbing stack.

When it's really bad, he is in the downstairs 1/2 bath sleeping in front of the commode.

Didn’t get but a sprinkle Sunday night @Pearl .
This morning between 6 and 7 had little hail, thunder storm and brief heavy rain.
Expecting bad stuff this afternoon and evening
Hi Patch - haven't seen much of you - so just saying Howdy here :)
1686690719431.png

Howdy @LadyLocust !!
What's it like where you live, weather-wise? Strangely cool today. In the 70s, low 80s. Humid. Very overcast all day. I so hope the weather stays weird instead of normal.
It is true, I haven't been around much. Worries, concerns, planning, you know, sometimes it's worse than other times. 🤠

24 hours of LIGHT & 20 hours of SUN. Gardners are HAPPY.

Attachments

• 1686960994488.png
    1686960994488.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
It currently is 95 in the shade of my front porch at 3:15 PM.
I’m outside putting up wire field fence, expanding the dog outside area.
I sunk the PT fence posts yesterday, at age 74 the Earthquake power auger will give ya a work out.
I’m bracing the end posts so I can stretch the wire using my homemade attachment and a come along. Don’t want to think I’m about done and pull the end post over.

Taking frequent breaks in the A/C and drinking a lot of water.

Ahh, farm life!! Ain’t it grand????

Latest posts

Back