Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So temp gauge said 36, but I definitely saw frost on the roofs across the field. It was an “all the seasons at once “ day yesterday, but I’m hoping it dries out a little and warms up today. The sun is shining so far and no wind. There is a chance it will work out for me today!

1716475713543.png

Attachments

• 1716475527426.png
    1716475527426.png
    385.9 KB · Views: 0
Storms are firing up around north central Texas! I'm on the west edge of them, looks like DFW and eastward will take the biggest hit!!
NO! Don't say that!!! LOL. Where'd this storm come from? This morning there was nothing there!!

I'm in DFW!!! Listening to the weather ... severe storms and LARGE hail possible, but its west and north and south of me at the moment. Hope the hail doesn't come here!!

Getting dark, constant thunder now, but no rain yet. (And I just got the car washed!!!)

Just started to rain as soon as I typed that!!!

Batten down the hatches!!!! See y'all on the other side!!

NO! Don't say that!!! LOL. Where'd this storm come from? This morning there was nothing there!!

I'm in DFW!!! Listening to the weather ... severe storms and LARGE hail possible, but its west and north and south of me at the moment. Hope the hail doesn't come here!!

Getting dark, constant thunder now, but no rain yet. (And I just got the car washed!!!)

Just started to rain as soon as I typed that!!!

Batten down the hatches!!!! See y'all on the other side!!
I know where you are, very spotty storms today!! Hope you missed them!!

Those Wx people just can't Make up Their own Minds as too what this Wx is gonna 🐝 ...!!! Wish WE All could have Decent Weather for the rest of the Memorial Day Weekend, Stay Safe and Stay Home unless One has to absolutely has 2 B somewhere else...!! May GOD Bless...!

After 3 months of almost zero rain, the last 2 months have been unique. As of last week we were only down 2 inches from our normal. We might have hit that 2 inches at 3am this morning when I got up. It was pouring down. It was coming down so hard & fast that I had water standing 4 inches from my side door & I have a trench there to take water to the front yard. `No trench & I would have probably gotten water in my computer room. This is crazy weather & much more of it & the area will turn green & people will move here so I hope it stops.

70ishF outside and Inside Now with chance of hitting 100F L8r towards the Evening time...!!! Warnings all around, mostly North of here which is targeted but Mild as I type this...!! Hope All have a Safe day with GOD's Blessing...!!

The humidity last evening was incredible, I’ve never seen it like that anywhere. It wasn’t fog but the moisture hung heavy in the air. The heat was bad, @Pearl is right, it was like a sauna. I remarked to my friend when we got off work yesterday that it felt like conditions were right for a tornado. Sorry to hear about the tornado in Celina.

Well the skies opened up; the sirens went off, and the back yard looks like a driving range with golf ball size hail. No joke. This should be the worst of it Tornado warnings for our area expire in about ten minutes, but they will continue in Illinois until 10 or 11 tonight.

Latest posts

Back