Welcome to Talk Firearms

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Gumpy,
Take a deep breath of fresh air , and just have fun here.

Yep, can't stay where it aint fun no more, and the working folks aint treated right.

Jim

Hi folks...was Arson Dave on GF. Now I'm just a Dave. Nice to be here and finally unpack my bags.

EasyCZ reporting for duty!

Good to be here and seeing some familiar faces.

I guess I forgot to say I'm here and posting like I have nothing better to do. LOL

Well, it is Ohio and it's thanksgiving weekend so I'm avoiding the masses who are acting like asses. LOL-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-32.gif

I am 686, aka 686ssr , a cusp between a Cancer and a Leo. I like to help new shooters and have spent quite a bit of time and ammo on others to further our sport.

Last edited by a moderator:
The SQUIRREL IS IN THE HOUSE!!! Looks like I hit the jackpot,this place is full of NUTS :D. Oh by the way,my name is Jerry. ;)

Hey Jerry,

Glad you sniffed out the nuts, and found your way over.

Neat ain't it.

Protect your your nuts , and keep Portland to a medium roar, and don't be lettin the ducks out.:D

Jim

If I don't let the ducks out they'll be awful disappointed,they like going for a dip too much. The rest I can do though ;).

Hi, I'm Rusty. I know Mark from many, many other forums. (not asking for sympathy).

I am one of those gun nuts your liberal friends warn you about.

Never had many liberal friends!

Filters must not be working; they let me in. Hi gang.

Who are you talking to?

Hello, I am Sentry18.

I am here because @phideaux lured me over with promises of candy, the smell of Hoppes and the potential of toppling governments.

I have yet to receive my candy. But it does smell like Hoppes in here. :cool:

I had to join @havasu , didn't want you to be the only one here spinning tails of handcuffs, harlots and gruesome crime scenes. ;)

Latest posts

Back