Welcome to Talk Firearms

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just found out about this place...see quite a number of familiar names / avatars...so, thought I might as well join in.

havasu...dutch...Seventies Wreckers...phideaux...gumpy...birddog...GAgal...the list goes on...

Good to be amongst friends...!!

Hey Kevin, yes, we had to create a new home for all our longtime friends since we were leaving CMG forums. Can not be part of a place that treats the staff and members as minions. The staff here created this place and made it what we wanted and will run it as members, not an authoritarian dictatorship by idiots that are not pro 2A. They are pro money only. Here, we only answer to each other and we pull the same weight as equals. We used the input from members on what they wanted and went from there. We do not have any rules, other than common sense and respect for each other.

Well then...sounds like a place I would like to belong to.

Thanks for having me Scott...

Geez...look at the time...my soap opera is almost on: The Walking Dead !!

See you folks in an hour... :D

Well then...sounds like a place I would like to belong to.

Thanks for having me Scott...

Geez...look at the time...my soap opera is almost on: The Walking Dead !!

See you folks in an hour... :D
It's great to see you here, Kevin. Now I don't have to go back to talk to you!

Just found out about this place...see quite a number of familiar names / avatars...so, thought I might as well join in.

havasu...dutch...Seventies Wreckers...phideaux...gumpy...birddog...GAgal...the list goes on...

Good to be amongst friends...!!
Evening Kevin. I hope you enjoy the community.

44BEF938-529B-4F71-A77F-DBEFF51104F9.jpeg
And, for the record, my name is Steve.

I love God, my wife, our three kids, firearms, fast cars, good food, loud music, things that make me LMAO, the interwebs, liberty, and my country.

Seriously, your name is Steve? Hell, I always thought you were CZ?
✅
Well, you can call me Ray. Or you can call me Jay.

Works for me. ✅

Well so I don't have to reply to all the newer people individually coming to the best forum on the net,howdy and welcome aboard to all of you that recently joined.....By the way I got the doe done,so I'll be on here a little more....unless I get a buck. ;)

Well my goodness the party went to another sha-bang. I think there might be a few forums turn into ghost towns. The gangs all here or on their way. How about that, even Rusty is here. LOL Maybe we will not get a bust your ass message here for even a remote infringement like happened in another unmentioned forum.

It wasn't a Cant Message Group forum. Rusty knows who I am referring to. Good group of people on that forum but holy mackerel talk about rules, they got them all. Talk guns only or be quiet.

Spikedriver, rolling in from RT. Saw Hav's official message and scooted on over here. As to introductions, I'm a Midwesterner, a farm boy turned railroader (hence the name), I have a very small but useful collection of firearms, I hunt pheasants and coyotes on occasion, and I look forward to meeting those of you that I don't already know from RT.

Spikedriver, rolling in from RT. Saw Hav's official message and scooted on over here. As to introductions, I'm a Midwesterner, a farm boy turned railroader (hence the name), I have a very small but useful collection of firearms, I hunt pheasants and coyotes on occasion, and I look forward to meeting those of you that I don't already know from RT.
Welcome SpikeDriver....Glad to see you here. I'm a transplanted Ohio Boy. 28 years now in Florida. My Stepdad was an Engineer for CSX.....He said it was the best job in the world!

Latest posts

Back