What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tonight, we are eating leftovers planing on tomorrow... We will be having our "big dinner" at home this year... Years ago we would go to a nice restaurant and have a fancy meal, but with the salt issues we have to make do with what we have here at the house, steaks on the grill, baked potatoes, and green beans. I see the wife is working on a coconut cream pie, after 37 years of trying you would think she would forget about it... My wife doesn't even like coconut cream pie, but my grand mother made one to die for and every year she try's to make one....

Tonight's dinner was outstanding, started with a basic green salad with avocados, shredded cheese, and a sprinkling of chucks of steamed shrimp, the main course was beacon rapped tenderloin steaks with baked potatoes plus all the fixings, and to finish it off we had the wife's coconut cream pie (her best ever!). If there was anything that fell short it was the pie crust - the part at the top was very solid.... kind of like kevlar solid.... but we had a great dinner. She enjoyed the flowers and card that I picked up this morning, did that long before she wakes up and was able to sneak them in.... undetected.... :)

Tonight's dinner was outstanding, started with a basic green salad with avocados, shredded cheese, and a sprinkling of chucks of steamed shrimp, the main course was beacon rapped tenderloin steaks with baked potatoes plus all the fixings, and to finish it off we had the wife's coconut cream pie (her best ever!). If there was anything that fell short it was the pie crust - the part at the top was very solid.... kind of like kevlar solid.... but we had a great dinner. She enjoyed the flowers and card that I picked up this morning, did that long before she wakes up and was able to sneak them in.... undetected.... :)
Glad ya'll had a good anyversary!

Sounds like a great dinner Urban. Congrats

Ate lite tonight, just some wings and chips, forgot to get bleucheese in town Saturday, darn. I like bleucheese with wings, it's a Buffalo thing.

fooda sep  4a .JPG

Latest posts

Back