What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last of the smoked wings... some pulled pork and a salad.

20240324_fdwingsa.jpg

Last night we had fried chicken, the wife used a new recipe that marinated the chicken before breading. By the time it came to fry the chicken she was done, so I did the frying. We also had green beans and potato casserole (we had a frozen one we made last month, in the freezer). For desert we had a strawberry pie, the wife made too much filling, so we each had a bowl of filling with whipped cream on it, really good. We were too full to actually eat any of the pie. :) .

While I was standing over the hot oil, I decided to fry up some okra, I had some breaded in the freezer and just couldn't resist.
We have enough leftovers that I will be eating it for lunch for half of the week. :)

Husband didn't want Easter leftovers because the ham is salty. So I've got ribs in the crockpot. He'll have those and some vegetables. Little granddaughter and I will have ribs and the side dishes from yesterday...mmm the scalloped potatoes. I had a ham sandwich for lunch and it was great. And more deviled eggs and coleslaw.

Husband didn't want Easter leftovers because the ham is salty. So I've got ribs in the crockpot. He'll have those and some vegetables. Little granddaughter and I will have ribs and the side dishes from yesterday...mmm the scalloped potatoes. I had a ham sandwich for lunch and it was great. And more deviled eggs and coleslaw.
You had me at Deviled Eggs :heart:

just put a frozen chicken thighs in the frying pan, planning meals ahead is not my strong suit,

Latest posts

Back