What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you make them,. Do you stir fry the beef, chicken , onions, peppers, tomatoes, all together then roll up some in a tortilla ?

That is what I do.

Jim

Nope, we grill the meat and put the rabbit food on the side for whoever wants it.

After the funeral today there was food in the church's kitchen area. When 100 plus people show up for a funeral in the south... you can imagine the the amount of food. There were 4 10ft tables end to end covered the eats and a separate round table for deserts. I had a big plate heaping full and went back for 2nds on chicken & dumplings. I don't know who made them but they were heaven. I didn't have room but ate a small piece of peanutbutter cake and a big spoon full of peach pie anyway. I'm stuffed.

I'm going down to stay with dad at the hospital tonight... can't decide, a bowl of chili before I leave home or a small salad in town.

I'm making oven roasted shrimp and oven fries today. Also some quick coleslaw which I'm adding some shredded broccoli and kale

Made White bean veggie chili with kale. I spiced it like I would regular chili so I hope it is better than it sounds. It has quinoa in it too--Never tried that before in anything. Also made more hummus for my celery sticks. Home canned pears for dessert today!

This is going to shock you, but I had smoked pork. Again. I eat to live and I hate wasting food.
I always cook enough for leftovers. Nothing wrong with that lol

Latest posts

Back