What are you paying for gas?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are we STILL blaming this in Obama? Or was that meant to be a joke?
I think she was referring to him as being the 'puppet-master' pulling the strings on 'the brainless-one' that signed all of those destructive EO's on day one of being in office. :mad:

Last edited:
Biden has basically camoufloged gas prices since he got into office and shut down the pipeline. He drained our reserves, which should have been used for conflicts if needed. Now we are shipping in from other countries so the price goes up and they determine that. Not us anymore being self sufficient.

More news for the near future :(.
See the blue underline:
IMG_20230804_145952_kindlephoto-3130480372.jpg

Blame it all on @Pearl and that 108° dance she has been doing.;)

Last edited:
2023-8-6... Minneapolis MN area...
E10 = $3.69-9... Gallon
E85 = $3.29-9... Does anyone really use this ??
Road diesel = $3.89-9...
About 1 out of 20 stations will have 2 to 10 charging station that I never see anyone at.. I'm starting to think they put in charging stations more for some kind of write off than usefulness.. ??

$4.09 at the station in town. I'm getting ready to order 300 gallons of non ethanol premium. Not looking forward to that bill. In October I'll order 400 gallons of winter grade off road diesel, 50/50 mix of stove oil and diesel. Then we'll have 2-500 gallon propane tanks topped off. These prices are killing us financially. Thanks Joebama voters.

Since I am guilty of being a psychic:rolleyes:, learn to read the tea-leaves:
View attachment 113015
No, we're not gonna tap the SPR again either.
Just when I thought we were finally seeing the end of the run-up in oil (gas) prices as it had fallen since it peaked, Joe does his 'magic' again :mad::
Screenshot_20230901-145429_kindlephoto-5036759816.png

Hmm. It has become obvious that the bovine effluvia industry will soon become an opportunity that Exxon Mobil cannot ignore, petroleum becoming too expensive to burn - in terms of fortifications required.
As an Exxon stockholder, I can tell you that we are totally on it! :thumbs:
Screenshot_20230903-182550_kindlephoto-5183483549.png

My motto: if you hate something bad enough, take some of their money :waiting:.

Last edited:
Just when I thought we were finally seeing the end of the run-up in oil (gas) prices as it had fallen since it peaked, Joe does his 'magic' again :mad::
View attachment 115336
Crude oil broke above $90/bbl today for the first time in a year.
Gonna be a while before gas prices can go down. :(
... And even sucking the SPR dry before election time will not save them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back