What are you paying for gas?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oil has topped it's record price set in October last year. $85.60/bbl today:oops:.
Joe's dream of low gas prices near the election ain't gonna happen. :cry:
Gas prices are one of the few things that you can predict, it follows oil a month later.
On topic: seeing $3.19/gal everywhere here.

Oil has topped it's record price set in October last year. $85.60/bbl today:oops:.
Gas prices are one of the few things that you can predict, it follows oil a month later.
On topic: seeing $3.19/gal everywhere here.
...Of course, since I bet on 'The Dark Side', my Evil Exxon stock topped $119 today 😀:
Screenshot_20240403-154602_kindlephoto-3497013724.png
(I bought it back when there was sanity and it was $60.92:oops:)

Last edited:
A lot more than this time last week, I forgot to see what the pump price was yesterday when I was out scavenging Ev rims for my firewood projects I had heard that the new tax bumped the price 30cents a litre, that is a$1.34 a gallon, tax increase

I went to Costco yesterday, they usually have the best prices 154.9 a litre for 87 octane / makes 5.82 a us gallon.

I just looked at my invoice form march 31 , it was 1.24 a litre. 4.68 us gallon. still way too much but thanks, sock boy

If gas hits $3.50 a gallon across the country, my guess is that it will become a political hot potato.
Its gonna happen. Checked the price of oil lately?
Oil is at $86.73 today.
Gas prices are one of the few things that you can predict, it follows oil a few months later.
Screenshot_20240407-124323_kindlephoto-95135138.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back