What did U get U for Xmas?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The TW200s are really nifty off-road bikes (useless for highway riding). I sold mine to get a KLR650. Bad mistake by me.
I don't know the pre 08 KLR is an awesome bike and mine has 20,000 miles of hard core riding. ;)

Attachments

• me over buried truck tires.jpg
    me over buried truck tires.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 60
You would so be tired of a 200 so fast it would be a total waste of money....

1. She's a new rider
2. She's too short for anything else it seems
3. I've seen guys ride TW200's thru crap a four wheeler couldn't get thru
4. Like guns, motorcycles are NEVER a waste of money as no one gun can do it all and no one bike can do it all either. ;)

You people actually use those ?.................

I haven't had a smoke in 5 months after multiple attempts at trying. There are many vaping communities can attest to the same. It's just trading one bad habit for another, but one that is substantially less bad for you. I am in no way saying vaping or any nicotine usage is good for you, it's just better than my 2-3 pack a day habit. Oh I used snuss too. That's a ton of nicotine, and I'm gradually stepping down as the multiple attempts at cold turkey, gum, lozenges, never worked for me.

I haven't had a smoke in 5 months after multiple attempts at trying. There are many vaping communities can attest to the same. It's just trading one bad habit for another, but one that is substantially less bad for you. I am in no way saying vaping or any nicotine usage is good for you, it's just better than my 2-3 pack a day habit. Oh I used snuss too. That's a ton of nicotine, and I'm gradually stepping down as the multiple attempts at cold turkey, gum, lozenges, never worked for me.
Quitting is easy. I've quit hundreds of times.
I finally did stay quit August 2, 1986. I had to do it cold turkey tho.

I bought some practice ammo at Walmart,that's it so far.
I usually wait till the new year to get stuff that I need.

Give up one habit for another, I smoked for 35 years & I just QUIT, haven't had a cig in 10 years !.................

Quitting is easy. I've quit hundreds of times.
I finally did stay quit August 2, 1986. I had to do it cold turkey tho.
I do alright cold turkey for a couple of months, then something happens, I get drunk, I get stressed, and I have "just one" then I'm smoking again. Now I'm horribly addicted to vaping, but I'm coughing up tons of tar and can climb a case of stairs without getting winded. I also don't smell terrible. I need new clothes though from all the burns in all of them. Maybe someday.

You guys that just quit good for you. I've tried so many times and have been unsuccessful. I did quit for a year once, but I had really severe bronchitis or pneumonia and was coughing up blood for a while. Made it hard to smoke.

Just got back from brunch with my little brother and his wife. Got a surprise, he got me a box of .308 Win. 150gr. BTP & says next year your going deer hunting with me NO excuse, we DON'T have to walk no where. So I said OK !...............

I got myself a pair of North Face Ultra 109 GTX shoes on Black Friday. This is my 2nd pair. I think these are the best all around shoes on the market. Light, tough, waterproof, and good traction. I should have bought 2 pairs...
1224171257.jpg

I have a woods finishing mower and it's been doing my 5 acres for 15 years now with nothing more than one new set of blades, a gear fluid change and three belts. They make good equipment in my book. :wink:
I'm really glad to hear that Luke. My old equipment is Landpride. It's been great equipment but very pricy. I have a Woods Harrow Disc and landscape rake and they both seem tough. I went extra heavy duty just in case. I'm going to get a finish mower later this year and with the be recommendation it will be Woods as well.

Give up one habit for another, I smoked for 35 years & I just QUIT, haven't had a cig in 10 years !.................
Me too. Started smoking at 12 finally quit a 2-3 pack a day habit at 45. I'm 58 now and damn glad I quit.

Well, I didn't get it myself, I put it on my list of what I wanted.
(They actually amplify for those of us that don't hear so well)
IMG_20171225_134630_hdr.jpg

My other pair is showing years of use and if I put them on a newbie, I end up using the crappy dumb ones.
Love these things!!!
Edit: they look like this...
Howard_Leight_Impact_Sport_Electric_hearing_protection-5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back