What did you have for dinner last night?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cracker Barrel.....Steak

Baked Chicken Parmesan with a Fresh Salad...and a nice Cabernet Sauvignon.

4HWk4MA.jpg

Wife experimented with pork burger and fried pita bread onions lettus cheese

Went to Prenger's and got a big azz tenderloin with a big scoop of mashed tators in the middle of it and 3 or 4 ladles of white gravy over the whole thing !.............:great:

Chicken and Dumpling

Applebees

Philly cheesesteak with fried onions, green & red peppers, mushrooms on a fresh Italian roll. I'll wash it down with a couple of ice cold Corona's!

philly-cheesesteak-recipe-crockpot.jpg

Tonight it was fried ham, turnip greens with hot pepper vinegar, baked sweet potato, ice tea.

Spaghetti, with chunky Italian meat sauce !...............That's why I am up on here now !...............

Cream of Wheat with a side of applesauce.

Tacos!!!!!!!!!

Beef and Pea Pods. Thin sliced beef flash fried and then added the onions. With a sauce of Soy Sauce, ginger, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Pea Pods added at the end for about 3-4 minutes, crisp but not mushy. Served over brown and wild rice, Ice Tea.

What a MISTEAK! (pun)

The local grocery-store put New York Strip on sale for $5.99 a pound (less than 1/2 the normal price).
I never get to eat the good stuff and was very nice, and left one package for everybody else to fight over:D.
Picked up the usual ration of chicken legs&thighs, headed home and pulled out the grill.
Loaded it with charcoal and mesquite an we was smokin'!
I make the drumsticks into 'chicken knobs' by cutting off the useless part with cable shears, saves room in the fridge.
Perfect grill marks!:D:
IMG_2765.JPG

The New York strips cooked to medium-rare perfection!
IMG_2769.JPG

It's a shame y'all don't have 'smellevision', you'd be
drool.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back