What did you have for dinner last night?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What? You cut the handle off, lol.
Sure do!
All of those will fit in a single plastic container in the fridge.
If you're hungry, you never miss the 'handle':D.

@Dutchboy:
drool.gif

Last night we had Taco Bowls filled with everything !... Seasoned ground beef, refried beans, shreaded cheese, peco, shreaded lettuce, picante sauce & sour cream..........Damn it was good, I ate 3 of em !.........

Tonight its Pan Fried Rainbow Trout. Have 2 good sized ones thawing out. After frying will debone them (easier after fried). Will make a sauce from the pan drippings with various herbs and mushrooms. Served with fried taters.

Stir fry chicken & veggies over rice.

Turned out delicious.

Man I love to cook!

chicken-veggie-stirfry-with-peanut-%2Bsauce_7924.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_3149.JPG
IMG_3150.JPG
IMG_3157.JPG
IMG_3159.JPG
IMG_3160.JPG
Took my mom for her 80th birthday and the wife and boys to The Melting Pot for fondue. I was great. But was the most expensive meal I've ever had to cook myself.

Baked Penne, with my famous meat sauce !..............
Baked-Penne-1701_640x428.jpg
Tonight I think it's gonna be Pizza Hut for a salad, hot wings, and cheese sticks !.............

I've had a Corona & and few shots of Tequila, so why do I all of a sudden have a taste for fried scrapple?

Tonight will be a cheese burger & fries.

At some point soon, I'm gonna make that scrapple!

We just had 91QWuCkHZmL._SY550_.jpg over mashed potato's, buttered sweet peas, and cottage cheese & washed it down with a ice cold Pepsi !...........

Since my son is over in Pennsylvania for a few days, I'll be cooking for myself.

I've got a taste for a Philly cheesesteak with lots & lots of fried onions, mushrooms and peppers!
Close-Up.jpg

My Man...!!

Now I'm gonna hafta make one too !! :D

Last Night's Dinner:

Char-Broiled and Ground Black Pepper, Dried Oregano & Garlic Rubbed Sirloin...Mashed Taters and Silver Queen Corn on the Cob...

2Wtbw40.jpg

Pulled out my big a$$ "Lodge" cast iron frying pan and made that "Cheesesteak" bro, on a fresh Amoroso roll!

Looks like a healthy meal there Shooter!

What happen to that cheesesteak (your post # 288), you were gonna make?

Tonight's meal will be spicy hot chili with cornbread.
catalina-island-chili-cookoff-14727487257Tv.jpg

Latest posts

Back