Where's the Orange man?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverickhawk

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Is it just me or has the Orange man been awful quiet?
Personally I think he is 24/7 war room. Don't know just guessing. If you have talked to him let us know. If not, speculate with me.

He just signed an executive order and is working on other things. What you are experiencing is not a lack of Trump activity, it's the media focused on other narratives to make him look bad indirectly. They have to change tactics every few weeks to keep the sheeple from catching on.

I feel sorry for Trump. He has been attacked 24/7 since he started running for office and since becoming President the attacks have been much worse. Media all hate him and will do and say anything to try and make him look bad. The Democrats and media do not care how many people die just as long as Trump looks bad.
Some days I wish Trump and Pence would both resign so Pelosi becomes President. Then our nation could go completely into the toilet and we could start over from scratch.

He just signed an executive order and is working on other things. What you are experiencing is not a lack of Trump activity, it's the media focused on other narratives to make him look bad indirectly. They have to change tactics every few weeks to keep the sheeple from catching on.
Yes. I guess they missed his press conference Tuesday signing the executive order for police reform and his news conference Monday. I didn't.
The MSM is too busy covering (pushing) Bolton's new book. It's a bombshell!!!
(you know, like the Steele dossier was :rolleyes:).

Yes. I guess they missed his press conference Tuesday signing the executive order for police reform and his news conference Monday. I didn't.
The MSM is too busy covering (pushing) Bolton's new book. It's a bombshell!!!
(you know, like the Steele dossier was :rolleyes:).
Oh no! Orange man down?

Oh no! Orange man down?
lol.gif
I'm sorry, that's a no. He's still going strong. MSM>
PullingHairOut.gif

Edit: However, someone needs to get Joe a ventilator, he can't even complete a sentence anymore :( .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back