Who do you look like?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still filing photos, found this tonight. This is what I looked like the day I graduated from boot camp... about 40 years ago. You folks figure out who I look like. ;)

Chris 3_v2.jpg

When I was younger slimmer and better looking as a high school senior, I was told I look a lot like Tom Cruise.
Now at an extra 45 lbs over my highschool weight thats no longer the case.

When I was younger slimmer and better looking as a high school senior, I was told I look a lot like Tom Cruise.
Now at an extra 45 lbs over my highschool weight thats no longer the case.

Does that mean you are 5'2" tall? :D

I am 6 foot....most ppl dont realize how short TC is.
Wikipedia has TC at being 5 foot 7 inches. Wikipedia could have him at 10 foot tall, but their information is not accurate. Any one, even you and I, can edit Wikipedia. I have.

Arnold Schwarzenegger, Robert Redford and many others are not all that tall either. My daughter and I attended a book signing with Arnold and one at a time, you got to go to a table where he was signing the books. I am 5' 8". According to Wikipedia, he is 6 foot 2 inches. He is not! He is not that much taller than me, if he even is taller than me. After we saw him, I noticed that he is always filmed with cameras looking up at him, to make him look bigger than he is. Camera tricks! TC is probably filmed the same way.

Robert Redford on Wikipedia is supposedly 5" 8", but is probably a few inches shorter. People I know who lived around Vail in the 1970s talked about seeing him a lot around there and what a very short man he is.

Latest posts

Back