Will the intruders from the south create new shortages?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now they say almost a million are at the southern border and more on the way. It seems that this will deplete our supplies now in the pipeline. How can we not have shortages unless we really ramp up production? And do we have the means to do that?
There may be local shortages as the waves come in. How far the shortages spread depend on long the the surge continues.

Ben

Don't forget the intruders from the north... I heard plenty of Chinese and Mideastern types are making their way down from Canada, and there isn't a whole lot of enforcement going on up there either. A walk through the woods and they're in... sometimes just a drive through the woods. Hopefully they're heading for the Big City... downside of that is they'll jump on the benefits wagon, courtesy of scumbag politicians. Never having paid one thin dime into the system... 😒

We have been experiencing some shortages in the stores already. Not certain entirely why. My area is cheese. This last couple weeks we had a shortage of House brand colby jack and jalapeno jack. The week before it was Post Oak Smoked Cheddar.

Until we get a rightful elected President again that can change the laws.
I feel you are right and wrong.

Yes a president determines how the border is managed or mismanaged.

Wrong in a president and the executive branch does not or or should not change laws. That is the job of the legislature.

Am I alone in feeling that if 1984, Fahrenheit 451, and Idiocracy had a baby it would be called 2023.

Ben

Right now they say almost a million are at the southern border and more on the way. It seems that this will deplete our supplies now in the pipeline. How can we not have shortages unless we really ramp up production? And do we have the means to do that?
...Maybe at Taco Bell.🤣
I was going to post this in the Political Funnies thread, but will drop it here.
My funny for the day:
Watching FBN show a video of migrants wading across the Rio Grande only to encounter rolls of concertina wire with U.S. troops standing behind it.
They pointed to the right and left wanting to know where the 'entry-point' was.
The troops responded:
66984-NoDeal.gif

Watching them wade back across was pretty sweet!:)

Last edited:

Wrong in a president and the executive branch does not or or should not change laws. That is the job of the legislature.

Am I alone in feeling that if 1984, Fahrenheit 451, and Idiocracy had a baby it would be called 2023.

Ben
Sorry, I am not on board Bud.

Yeah sorry for all you who do not beleive in the election denier of 2020. I'm still there and if we can not find a solution to that stolen election, we will forever have more stolen elections. . . and NEVER a FREE and FAIR ELECTION!

Ya got that right... makes me wonder why Trump isn't stirring things up in the electoral fraud department? Maybe he has a surprise planned for those fraudulent criminal trash next year, lol. ;)

I personally believe fraud has been going on for decades, but it really ramped up with the "election" of the Kenyan Baboon, another questionable outcome now that we've seen what these fraudulent swine can do. 😒

And who knows what happened with Killary? Should've been a shoo-in, guess their fraud hit a stumbling block... didn't buy enough POS judges, I reckon, lol. Meh, at least that slimy scumbucket didn't get (back) into the Oval Office. :confused:

Last edited:
I personally believe fraud has been going on for decades
I agree, it has been going on for decades.

I know a woman who worked the exit polls for years, interviewing people exiting from voting who voluntarily told who they voted for. This information was recorded, tallied and evaluated to see who people were voting for. She did this for years, and then one year, the exit polls did not match the election results as they had for many years prior.

Hanging chads? Computers turned on with 1000's of votes already on them?

You will "ALL" like Susan Rice, she has been running America. She just retired as "Head Duck" at the White House. Time for your first black female president. I would not rule out RICE-OBAMA ticket. Everything is in place to take all the power from the people.

Ben
Obama is ruling the world, and if you don't see it now, you will WAY sooner than thought possible!!

Aw c'mon now, lets get back to migrants.
Y'all are gonna get this tossed into the 'political' pile. :confused:

Yeah sorry for all you who do not beleive in the election denier of 2020. I'm still there and if we can not find a solution to that stolen election, we will forever have more stolen elections. . . and NEVER a FREE and FAIR ELECTION!
I agree with you, and Megyn Kelly mentioned this in on her show yesterday. Even if the voting computers were legit the lies and lack of accurate and truthful news reports and the nonstop false comments from everyone the main stream media stuck in front of a camera or quoted in print news, and the "fact checking" on social media, and other lies and excuses protecting sleepy Joe. All of that helped "steal" the election by hiding and lying about reality.

system was corrupt before that but it made it very obvious to anyone but an idiot....

Shortages aren’t what I worry about. These folks need a place to live, everything for starting over. Yes, food. How will they get it all? From all of us, in one way or another. Few of us will experience food swiped from the garden or laundry gone off the line, but the government definitely has ways to take away from us.

Want to hear something funny? We got some wood from a Mexican that lives in the next town over last year. We saw a big sign "Trump" and MAGA at his firewood store right next to the road and were very surprised when a Mexican showed up. When he delivered it we asked how long he had been here and he told us 30 years. He also told us he hated the stolen election and hopes Trump gets reelected next time but thinks the system is corrupt also.

That will NEVER happen!☹️
You know, I hope you are wrong, but I already know another attempted steal will happen. That is one of the reasons that the Dems are flooding in illegal immigrants into our country and making laws that they can vote in our elections. In America, people have been waking up. The illegals think Biden is a god and will vote for him. They have no respect for our laws, Bill of Rights or Constitution. The LEGAL immigrants have to take classes and then answer questions before a board.

..Prepare to defend your Property. o_O'Squatters Rights' Will get pushed (by "law") on those still living in States ruled by 'MuhFeels' (ie: WA, CA and OR) - and any of us in 'Border-States' (AZ, NM, TX, etc) by default... It's Very-likely to get Very Bad, Very quickly..

jd
I have to go 'pro-migrant' on this. :oops:
If you look close, the vast majority are young, able-bodied people looking to work a job, any job, regardless of how hard, (unlike our current 'gen-z'), for a chance to make a life for themselves. Don't know if you have been paying attention but we have no 'lower-class' people anymore :confused:.
The last batch they sent in: 'The Great Mexican Invasion', we put them all to work. When a hurricane blows everybody's roof off, you won't find a single black person putting new shingles on, they are all being put on by hispanics.
And when everybody's grandma needs to be spoon-fed daily by somebody that is happy making $8/hr, you can see them standing in line today.
We will put them to work.:thumbs:
Would it really be that bad if we had 'servants' again?

Last edited:
I have to go 'pro-migrant' on this. :oops:
If you look close, the vast majority are young, able-bodied people looking to work a job, any job, regardless of how hard, unlike our current 'gen-z', for a chance to make a life for themselves. Don't know if you have been paying attention but we have no 'lower-class' people anymore :confused:.
The last batch they sent in 'The Great Mexican Invasion', we put them all to work. When a hurricane blows everybody's roof off, you won't find a single black person putting new shingles on, they are all being put on by hispanics.
And when everybody's grandma needs to be spoon-fed daily by somebody that is happy making $8/hr, you can see them standing in line today.
We will put them to work.:thumbs:
Would it really be that bad if we had 'servants' again?
Not servants, but people willing and able to work. I would never ask anyone to do something that I wouldn’t do myself, but…. getting older, yes, please, I do have jobs for you.

Not servants, but people willing and able to work. I would never ask anyone to do something that I wouldn’t do myself, but…. getting older, yes, please, I do have jobs for you.
You totally nailed it with the 'willing and able' quote.
There is a giant sucking sound in this country that nobody hears, of 'nobody wants to work'. :mad:
This vacuum is drawing the migrants and I cannot blame them.
If my feet were in their shoes, they would be wet from crossing 'del-rio', also:thumbs:

a) We will put them to work.

Well, I'm sure that if you drink from the 'MSM / Puppetician-Well' on all this, you'd believe that a) That was their 'motives', and b) it is even Remotely-Close to being Possible.. It is Not. Do you Really Think there ARE enough 'unwanted Jobs' to Go Around for (probably) 1,000,000+ "migrants" that will cross before 'Title 42' is "restored" (which, even if it Is - Enforcement is Still going to be the Main Issue under this "president" / CCP-puppet.. 🤬

Additionally, while there May be a 'lot of able-bodied "worker-class" men' coming over - there's a LOT of kids.. and the demonrats would just LOVE to have them, here.. :mad: Here's 'Why' - Please watch every Bit of this vid:

🤬:mad:

Lastly - Even IF your posit was True - Where are all these "workers" supposed to Live? You gonna open up Your House?? 🤔 The demonrats sure aren't gonna! And I'd Bet my last gamma-pail of Beans and Rice that even You'll be Pissed over What's Actually Happening Out There, even Now (barely into this situ..) ie:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...meless-veterans-to-shelter-released-migrants/ :mad:

Salient-snip:
"...Upstate New York hotels began kicking homeless veterans from their properties to make room for migrants being bused to the region from New York City. The homeless veterans, many Vietnam-era veterans, were receiving temporary shelter in the hotels through the efforts of a nonprofit agency"

In other words, their rent was being paid for by a nonprofit agency. The illegals "rent" will be paid for by noneother than US (ultimately) :mad:

b) Would it really be that bad if we had 'servants' again?

I would Hope this was 'Satire', but.. If not, a) I think the 'immigrants' might have some 'feelings' on that matter? I Highly-doubt they'll just 'fall in line, appreciatively'.. Far-more likely to disillusionedly-turn to Crime, Drugs / becoming 'mules' for the Cartels that brought them here (remember: they have to 'pay-back their Debt' (or have their Families killed, etc) so the Cartels DO 'keep track of them', and WILL get their 'coyote-fees' back - one way or another..

..and b) Again , see the Vid above. Yeah, I want NO part of that (unless it's volunteering for Sniping the 🤬'ers who are Enabling / Doing this to Children - then, yep, I'm All In. :mad:

jd

I would Hope this was 'Satire', but.. If not, a) I think the 'immigrants' might have some 'feelings' on that mattFer? I Highly-doubt they'll just 'fall in line, appreciatively'.. Far-more likely to disillusionedly-turn to Crime, Drugs / becoming 'mules' for the Cartels that brought them here (remember: they have to 'pay-back their Debt' (or have their Families killed, etc) so the Cartels DO 'keep track of them', and WILL get their 'coyote-fees' back - one way or another..

..and b) Again , see the Vid above. Yeah, I want NO part of that (unless it's volunteering for Sniping the 🤬'ers who are Enabling / Doing this to Children - then, yep, I'm All In. :mad:

jd
I have watched and known them for years. When I did work in Albertville, AL I visited with migrant families that lived with 14 people in a 2-BR apartment.
Every one of them worked in the chicken plants.
It was like that around many of the plants in the area. They were happy.
If you eat Tyson chicken, there is a 99% chance it was processed by hispanics.
I don't have any first-hand knowledge of all the fruits and veggies in California, but the vast majority (if not all) is harvested by hispanics.
So, don't curse too loud with your mouth full.
And if your argument fails, just scream: "It's all about the CHILDREN!!! gaah"
...Oh wait, nevermind.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back