Will the intruders from the south create new shortages?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to go 'pro-migrant' on this. :oops:
If you look close, the vast majority are young, able-bodied people looking to work a job, any job, regardless of how hard, (unlike our current 'gen-z'), for a chance to make a life for themselves. Don't know if you have been paying attention but we have no 'lower-class' people anymore :confused:.
The last batch they sent in: 'The Great Mexican Invasion', we put them all to work. When a hurricane blows everybody's roof off, you won't find a single black person putting new shingles on, they are all being put on by hispanics.
And when everybody's grandma needs to be spoon-fed daily by somebody that is happy making $8/hr, you can see them standing in line today.
We will put them to work.:thumbs:
Would it really be that bad if we had 'servants' again?
They are here to fight the civil war!😮☹️

I have watched and known them for years...So, don't curse too loud with your mouth full.

Lol, yeah, I Grew Up in CA / lived there for 27 years (and Now, live in AZ, about 25 miles from 2 of the Border-lines) Lived in El Salvador for ~5 yrs, and Married a Salvadorean, so IF you think that I don't "get" the 'value of migrants', and what I posted is all just 'anti-migrant vitriol' - Brother, You're the one who's 'Argument has Failed'.. and Badly.

Yeah, I 'get it' - I am All For LEGAL Immigration. (My Wife being One of them, and - I, myself, went thru such a 'process', when I applied for / gained 'Residencia Permanente' in El Sal - I KNOW, first hand, 'what it's About', m'kay?) I DO NOT Support, however, Illegal Immigration - nor Illegal Work-conditions (Bad for US, Bad for the Workers (in the long run) Do you have Any Idea how Badly they - often - get treated / abused?? I Do (from Family-of-Family Friends in El Sal, who's Kids 'crossed via Coyotes' ($8 Grand each, Minimum, they 'arrive, in Debt) - and that was 2005/6!) Who Lived / Suffered it. One of 'em - my 'ex BIL' - ended up Dead (read: Killed, because he didn't 'pay his coyote bill Fast enough' for them o_O) orphaning his Ex / Son down in El Sal.

..So, yer darn tootin I'm Against Illegal Immigration - Bad for Everyone, All-around. And you know who Else is? My Immigrant Wife - seeing what's happening Pisses her off (when Her Family is - Still - in the legal process-pipeline, 10 yrs running) Legal immigration? Fine, but even Then, it should Not be 'Unlimited'. The 'process' Is Broken, and arduous, at best, but.. That does NOT make what's Happening, currently, "OK", by Any measure.

And if your argument fails, just scream: "It's all about the CHILDREN!!! :rolleyes:

Did you WATCH THE VIDEO?? You are OK with that 💩?? Do yer homework - Then you can lecture.

jd

Last edited:
Right now they say almost a million are at the southern border and more on the way.
The quote comes from Andy Biggs, (R-Arizona) who, for many years, was my Congressional representative in the 6th District (which may have changed since the last Census) in Mesa. His re-election strategy for many years is to scare the hell out of the old White people in Sun City and anyone else who is terrified of the Hordes of Brown Rapists and Murderers -- All Bad Hombres) who are Here to Steal our Jobs, Groom our Third Graders, and Infect Us All With Leprosy.

Uh...no. Most of them are probably already looking for seasonal work in the agricultural sector. You know, the reason why we Americans pay a $.89 a head for lettuce as opposed to five bucks?

It seems that this will deplete our supplies now in the pipeline.

What "supplies now in the pipeline"? Are these Mexicans, Nicaraguans, et.al. going to buy up all our imported Chinese electric transformers, Taiwanese computer chips, or Japanese cars? The only supplies they might "deplete" would be the strawberries and green beans that they wouldn't pick if they couldn't come here!
How can we not have shortages unless we really ramp up production? And do we have the means to do that?
How can we "ramp up production" to make stuff that these immigrants probably don't want and can't afford? An ilegale will buy his needful things the same place we do: from China, courtesy of Wal-Mart.

The whole thing about the ilegales that I see is this:

• These folks come here to work. It's hard for them to get Social Security, even if they work here for thirty summers, because they're afraid they'll get documented and deported, so they end up getting sub-minimum wage pay -- for work that most Americans won't do.
  • About a quarter to a third of their take-home wages go to their families back in their own country. Imagine that: a working man wanting to take care of his wife and kids!
  • What about the rest of the money? they spend it here for American groceries clothes, used cars -- the same stuff that we locals do here to contribute to and grow the US economy.
We need to get used to the fact that we live in a global economy and, despite Brother Putin's adventures, it's not going away. We must have international trade if we want to maintain any sort of sane standard of living...

...we need them as much as they need us.

The quote comes from Andy Biggs, (R-Arizona) who, for many years, was my Congressional representative in the 6th District (which may have changed since the last Census) in Mesa. His re-election strategy for many years is to scare the hell out of the old White people in Sun City and anyone else who is terrified of the Hordes of Brown Rapists and Murderers -- All Bad Hombres) who are Here to Steal our Jobs, Groom our Third Graders, and Infect Us All With Leprosy.

Uh...no. Most of them are probably already looking for seasonal work in the agricultural sector. You know, the reason why we Americans pay a $.89 a head for lettuce as opposed to five bucks?

What "supplies now in the pipeline"? Are these Mexicans, Nicaraguans, et.al. going to buy up all our imported Chinese electric transformers, Taiwanese computer chips, or Japanese cars? The only supplies they might "deplete" would be the strawberries and green beans that they wouldn't pick if they couldn't come here!

How can we "ramp up production" to make stuff that these immigrants probably don't want and can't afford? An ilegale will buy his needful things the same place we do: from China, courtesy of Wal-Mart.

The whole thing about the ilegales that I see is this:

• These folks come here to work. It's hard for them to get Social Security, even if they work here for thirty summers, because they're afraid they'll get documented and deported, so they end up getting sub-minimum wage pay -- for work that most Americans won't do.
  • About a quarter to a third of their take-home wages go to their families back in their own country. Imagine that: a working man wanting to take care of his wife and kids!
  • What about the rest of the money? they spend it here for American groceries clothes, used cars -- the same stuff that we locals do here to contribute to and grow the US economy.
We need to get used to the fact that we live in a global economy and, despite Brother Putin's adventures, it's not going away. We must have international trade if we want to maintain any sort of sane standard of living...

...we need them as much as they need us.
🙄

Sorry @Supervisor42 . I see a lot of fighting aged males coming over. I am hoping that the majority are really just seeking a better life and will contribute to our society, which also means that they are willing to support our laws that includes our Constitution. I know what legal immigrants go thru. I helped my friend from Honduras study for the test. These illegal people have no respect to our laws. You were looking at a totally different situation. . .

Last edited:
Sorry @Supervisor42 . I see a lot of fighting aged males coming over. I am hoping that the majority are really just seeking a better life and will contribute to our society, which also means that they are willing to support our laws that includes our Constitution. I know what legal immigrants go thru. I helped my friend from Honduras study for the text. These illegal people have no respect to our laws. You were looking at a totally different situation. . .
Also feel like the Dems are wanting to flood our red states with all these illegals. I saw a migrant map today. . . It doesn't look good for Texas at all and if these illegals actually get to vote, , , and Dems are hoping for them. . . We will most likely turn to blue.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...oss-the-us-71-end-up-in-republican-districts/
1684194809322.png

Also feel like the Dems are wanting to flood our red states with all these illegals. I saw a migrant map today. . . It doesn't look good for Texas at all and if these illegals actually get to vote, , , and Dems are hoping for them. . . We will most likely turn to blue.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...oss-the-us-71-end-up-in-republican-districts/
View attachment 108546
The illegal migrants would only be allowed to vote if the state(s) change their voting laws to allow. Would Texas’ legislature make that change to their election laws?

View attachment 108546
Each migrant is given a cell phone, at US taxpayer's expense. This is how the flow is being tracked.No way around it. . . Texas is being invaded like no other state.

Each migrant is given a cell phone, at US taxpayer's expense. This is how the flow is being tracked.No way around it. . . Texas is being invaded like no other state.

The claim: The Biden administration spends Americans’ tax dollars to give smartphones to undocumented immigrants
Republicans haven't been shy about attacking President Joe Biden as soft on immigration, and a claim circulating on social media adds to the chorus with an assertion about giveaway cell phones.

“Waste: The Biden admin spent your tax dollars to give cell phones to illegal immigrants,” says an image posted on Facebook on April 18 that racked up more than 1,300 shares within four days.

But the claim is misleading.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement, a division of the Department of Homeland Security, does issue smartphones with a pre-loaded app to some undocumented immigrants to ensure compliance with release stipulations. But the phones can only be used to access the app they can't access the internet, load other apps or make calls. And
use of them dates back to the Trump administration.

108573-1684194809322.png
Great map! :thumbs: It shows blue all around us here.
I have seen zero/zip/nada here. Where's mine?:waiting:
I could sure use a maid/housekeeper/servant/handyman.:(

Last edited:
The illegals are all given a cell phone at the border to track them. Notice how many have stayed here in Texas on that map. How many other Red States are being effected?? Texas stayed RED in 2020, but only because of our AG Ken Paxston. IF he was not able to stop all the fraud happening in our state, we would have turned blue. Now with all the illegals pouring in, settling in our state, feel like Dems WILL try to make if legal for them to vote in this next election and count on these illegals voting for them! We know their playbook with mail-in ballots and ballott harvesting. Now they need an extra plan since so many Americans are waking up!

Back