WORLD WIDE "DAY of RAGE" this Friday.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sourdough

"Eleutheromaniac"
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
In a cabin, on a mountain, in "Wilderness" Alaska.
We have elevated to condition yellow, I suspect we will go orange before Friday because of our proximity to Dearborn.

Rage?

Those turds don't know what a miffed white guy looks like. And I'm way passed miffed.

We have elevated to condition yellow, I suspect we will go orange before Friday because of our proximity to Dearborn.
I am NEVER code yellow unless I am inside the cabin. Outside the cabin is always code RED.

pix869561776.jpg

..Ordered another SA 12-smacker this week, Gets here Fri. :cool:

Rage?
...I'm way passed miffed.

Yup...

F8-J66-FAXQAEN6-Wa.jpg

vTPh4m.gif
🤬

jd

BLM is supporting Hamas.

Indeed:

:mad:

(and for those who can't See that -

BLM-2.jpg
BLM-3.jpg
🤬

Earlier, someone posted (yonder) a tweet from the 'Leader' of Ham-ass, there, and at the end, he says:

"...Funds are important but today we are asking for your blood and souls [to be sacrificed for Palestine]"...

Very well, we hereby Volunteer, in their Entirety, the 'BLM' org, and All their acolytes and followers, and Expressly their 'Leader 💩 ' , they should be willing to 'give you Everything':

BLM-1.jpg
🤬 (they have since removed that tweet :rolleyes:

..and, if ya Don't Go, All BLM'ers - yer ALL nothing but Hypocritical Lying Virtue-Signalling sacks of Rotting Entrails, and 'True Believers' - like the Evil animals that did all this - would likely Immediately Eviscerate 'poseurs' like Ya'll.. :mad: GO! And Good Riddance!! Ptui!

jd

Last edited:
Will be a good weekend to avoid crowds. Stay home and teach the family to load magazines......rapidly.

Friday, now that's the day that Iran has been gathering in the streets, for decades, to preach destruction and damnation to the United States and Israel. This Friday is different, how?
Will be a good weekend to avoid crowds.
Every weekend is a good weekend to avoid crowds. This advice coming from the one person that might actually dislike crowds more than I. 🤣🤣😅

Will be a good weekend to avoid crowds. Stay home and teach the family to load magazines......rapidly.
This is little more than a good excuse to issue a blanket notice to organize and loot.
...That's all that BLM does. :(
And they will only do it in the blue cities that they can get away with it.:rolleyes:

When do we get to have our day of rage?

Remember Ol’ Remus’ Rule one of Survival: Stay away from crowds.

When do we get to have our day of rage?

Remember Ol’ Remus’ Rule one of Survival: Stay away from crowds.
Good idea. This Friday is the Alaska day of rage. Have a couple beers after dinner, go to the front door, and yell obscenities. If nothing else it will freak out those yotes of yours. Listen for me. Anybody else is welcome to join in, you can be honorary Alaskans for the evening.

Good idea. This Friday is the Alaska day of rage. Have a couple beers after dinner, go to the front door, and yell obscenities. If nothing else it will freak out those yotes of yours. Listen for me. Anybody else is welcome to join in, you can be honorary Alaskans for the evening.

I think I’ll go out and try to get those coyotes all wound up this Friday.

I don't understand why yall want to practice what they call for. International day of stay home and clean your guns is what I'm seeing being called for...and what the hell is wrong with our president that he hasn't called for the AMERICAN FLAG to be lowered?

I'm thinking that Friday might be a good day to go to the range and shoot an AR or 2 or 3.
I am going to put an AR and several full mags in my travel trailer. I need to figure out a way to lock it up so I don't have to worry about it getting stolen.
I'm also going to add a few more Glock mags just because I have them.
Maybe I'm getting paranoid in my old age.
I'll have to think about the AR in my trailer. That just might be a little much.

I don't understand why yall want to practice what they call for. International day of stay home and clean your guns is what I'm seeing being called for...and what the hell is wrong with our president that he hasn't called for the AMERICAN FLAG to be lowered?
Ours is lowered and that makes me mad because it says it’s for the Israelis not for US citizens.

Ours is lowered and that makes me mad because it says it’s for the Israelis not for US citizens.
you are right, it should be for our citizens who lost their lives. States that are instituting this flag at half mast say it is in solidarity with Israel. I'm in both camps on that one. North Dakota, Indiana, Texas, Pennsylvania, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Florida, Ohio, Iowa, Minnesota (!?), Alabama, Virginia, New Jersey, Utah, Connecticut, Washington, Idaho, Hawaii, New York, Georgia, Nevada, Delaware, Rhode Island, Kentucky. YMMV.
Isn't it crazy to think we could have civil strife if not war break out in the U.S. because of what happens in Israel?
I'm angry, but it isn't because of the flags. After what I have read and watched (thanks @Dani otherwise i wouldn't have looked) ...like he said in Red Dawn, turn it into something else. All the rage.

It's unlucky to be superstitious. :p

I think Lotto is up to something like $1.7 Billion dollars.
It's only a dollar so why not dream?
I hear ya have to buy a ticket to win. I’m not into investing in the lottery but I figure a couple times per year works. If God wants me to win, I will- might as well have a good story 😊

Latest posts

Back