WORLD WIDE "DAY of RAGE" this Friday.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish he was a hose dragger. they get paid to sleep, work out when they are awake, have gourmet meals everyday, and occasionally, like once a day, go to a house fire, watch it burn to the ground, and pat themselves on the back and call each others "heroes" as they drive back to the firehouse to finish their gourmet meals.

Yes, I'm jealous. I could never believe how strong their union is to get these perks.

I wish he was a hose dragger. they get paid to sleep, work out when they are awake, have gourmet meals everyday, and occasionally, like once a day, go to a house fire, watch it burn to the ground, and pat themselves on the back and call each others "heroes" as they drive back to the firehouse to finish their gourmet meals.

Sounds PDG to me! 🤓 'Course, the 'flip side' is having to Eat 💩 (smoke / chems, etc) during a blaze, and that is BRUTALLY-tiring work, so.. There does seem to be a 'high cost of admission', vs Other service jobs.

jd

What puzzles me about the Muslims and the blacks is the blacks seem to be as ignorant as they are stereo typically portrayed
It is a know fact an indisputable fact that it was Muslims who hunted and rounded up the blacks in Africa post US slavery days
They seem to be oblivious that it is the Muslims that still enslave African blacks to this day

All I can do is shake my head at the ignorance of these people

What puzzles me about the Muslims and the blacks is the blacks seem to be as ignorant as they are stereo typically portrayed
It is a know fact an indisputable fact that it was Muslims who hunted and rounded up the blacks in Africa post US slavery days
They seem to be oblivious that it is the Muslims that still enslave African blacks to this day

All I can do is shake my head at the ignorance of these people
I was thinking about this earlier today.

I have read stories about how horribly they treat their slaves, even young children.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histo...ory, slaves served,, concubines (sex slaves).

Sounds PDG to me! 🤓 'Course, the 'flip side' is having to Eat 💩 (smoke / chems, etc) during a blaze, and that is BRUTALLY-tiring work, so.. There does seem to be a 'high cost of admission', vs Other service jobs.

jd
Cops and firemen have always ribbed each other. They say we can always be found at a donut shop, we say we can always find them as the centerfold of a Playgirl magazine. It's a love/hate relationship, but I have some friends who were firefighters, and are pretty good people. I'd never admit to this publicly though!

I heard from a very knowledgable person that everyone needs to keep off of commercial aircraft. I'm not flying anymore anyway, if I have to go anywhere, I'll drive.
This is what I expected. I am housesitting for a couple who will fly home on Monday.
Friday may have been declared world wide day of rage, and since that didn't happen, I think we can know that it is coming, but date unknown.

You can bet they won't be providing advance warning before doing something stupid. Best to just keep heads on a swivel and avoid soft targets for the time being. I learned years ago that public transportation is the softest of targets, and include trains, planes, busses and subways.

Cops and firemen have always ribbed each other. They say we can always be found at a donut shop, we say we can always find them as the centerfold of a Playgirl magazine. It's a love/hate relationship, but I have some friends who were firefighters, and are pretty good people. I'd never admit to this publicly though!
We used to call the cops blue canaries. When I was doing EMS training for the cops I made sure to use that. Getting a dig into the cops was always fun but the goal was to get the cops to slow down and think about the scene before running in. They tend to think bad guys while EMS/Fire are trained to include poisonous smoke, hazardous materials, etc.

You can bet they won't be providing advance warning before doing something stupid.
The advance warning is that they exist in the first place. Groups of people protesting Israel and cheering their attackers? Now? These actions alone have proven those protesters to be stupid beyond belief. Stay far, far away. Be vigilant. Be armed.

I heard the biggest insult to firefighters is to call them "Second Responders", since they won't go anywhere until the cops shout "The coast is clear!" :LOL:
Actually the worst insult I ever heard of is when the fire chief got back to his truck, after fighting a house fire, only to find a bag of marshmallows on the truck seat. I worked EMS one summer at that department so I believe the story to be true.

I heard the biggest insult to firefighters is to call them "Second Responders", since they won't go anywhere until the cops shout "The coast is clear!"
Ain't that the truth! I remember an ambulance call where I was the paramedic and was helping train a new driver. We pulled up in front of the house before the police arrived (very rare for this to happen). The house was totally dark. I saw the front curtains move. I told the driver to get us out of there immediately. I radioed the incoming police to advise them of what I saw and that we were outta there. So if you ever need an ambulance in a hurry, don't do the dark house curtain move thing. You'll be waiting a while...

Ain't that the truth! I remember an ambulance call where I was the paramedic and was helping train a new driver. We pulled up in front of the house before the police arrived (very rare for this to happen). The house was totally dark. I saw the front curtains move. I told the driver to get us out of there immediately. I radioed the incoming police to advise them of what I saw and that we were outta there. So if you ever need an ambulance in a hurry, don't do the dark house curtain move thing. You'll be waiting a while...
In every EMT class my students were taught, you first, your partner second, the patient third. A dead medic can't save anyone ever again.

...They seem to be oblivious that it is the Muslims that still enslave African blacks to this day

..As-do / did Other Blacks (in Africa..) 'Course That never makes it to print / gets 'suppressed' in the History books. :rolleyes: ..and the Demonrat Party (thru Policy, etc)

..we say we can always find them as the centerfold of a Playgirl magazine....

..Well, as my Grandfather always used to say.. 'When ya Got it, ya Got it!' :D

OT, yep - Gonna Avoid ANY flights for a Good while, but.. We shall have to see what the next few months holds.. o_O

jd

Funny, I just looked up today about Thomas Jefferson and his beef with the muslims. It was over stealing ships and slaving. Hence the song words....to the shores of Tripoli. And why there was a Quaron in the white house. And as a side note, read why there is a Thomas Jefferson Bible (which is weird).

Our Church is no longer a soft target
There are 2 entrances , one has two armed men who are seated so as to jjj I view everything

The side door is also guarded
If a person pulls a weapon in my church the pastor will say the last rights for them. I made the pastors shoulder rig. Lol. I know he is armed

just shut down the 405 freeway in LA. These folks are very pissed today, but celebrating just last week. Geesh!

OMG! Not the 405! 🤣 The 405 is always screwed up! 🤣🤣 Guess they've gone past a tizzy to a hissy fit! Demonstrating in Bel Air about jews... that'll accomplish a lot! :rolleyes:

Yes, I'm jealous. I could never believe how strong their union is to get these perks.
I wish that was the way it is for rural volunteer firefighters.

What is the appropriate attire for an evening of rage? Is it black tie ? Or Hawaiian shirt casual ? Boots or flip flops?

Edited, one last question
Is it ok to bring a 2 wheel dolly? The new tv’s are rather cumbersome with out one

What is the appropriate attire for an evening of rage? Is it black tie ? Or Hawaiian shirt casual ? Boots or flip flops?

Edited, one last question
Is it ok to bring a 2 wheel dolly? The new tv’s are rather cumbersome with out one
I think it was a big flop.
When they broadcast The BLM 'great day of looting', days early all across the country, it tipped off all their favorite retail targets and they had the plywood already up by Friday. :rolleyes:

I think it was a big flop.
When they broadcast The BLM 'great day of looting', days early all across the country, it tipped off all their favorite retail targets and they had the plywood already up by Friday. :rolleyes:
Yeah, with further thought flip flops would be a bitch for kicking over trash cans, breaking windows and their is that running from the po po to take into account
I am wondering, do the pants hanging down hinder a quick get away? Is it easier to catch them? After you catch them do you simply pull the pants down so they can not run ? Just crazy thoughts from a crazy person

Latest posts

Back