100% debt free!!!!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tank-Girl

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
As of this morning I am finally 100% debt free.

I paid the last outstanding amount this morning out of my pension.

I think I might celebrate by buying a nice steak and a even nicer bottle of wine and maybe some chocolate icecream.

To add to the good news it does look like I am able to apply for a pensioner's discount on
my car rego without entering into a direct debit arrangement.
This will save me over $80 on 6 months registration fees.

congratulation-images2.gif

I think I might celebrate by buying a nice steak and a even nicer bottle of wine and maybe some chocolate icecream.

To add to the good news it does look like I am able to apply for a pensioner's discount on

YAHOO!!!!

Woo hoo... way to go. that is a milestone to celebrate

Thank you all so much.

I'm actually getting teary.
Not only by finally climbing out from under this debt but by the sheer amount of encouragement, support
and goodwill I have received.

This community is family.

Other good news is I got my pensioner's discount for my car registration to tune of $82.15 reduction for 6 months rego.
It's now going to cost me $291.65 per 6 months instead.
I also got a refund of $83.65 from the Dept of Transport and Main Roads because I have been paying too much rego when I've been entitled to a pensioner's discount.

It's an awesome day all round.

All honor and praise to The Most High God.

Thank you all so much.

I'm actually getting teary.
Not only by finally climbing out from under this debt but by the sheer amount of encouragement, support
and goodwill I have received.

This community is family.

Other good news is I got my pensioner's discount for my car registration to tune of $82.15 reduction for 6 months rego.
It's now going to cost me $291.65 per 6 months instead.
I also got a refund of $83.65 from the Dept of Transport and Main Roads because I have been paying too much rego when I've been entitled to a pensioner's discount.

It's an awesome day all round.

All honor and praise to The Most High God.

Y'all pay $300 every 6 months for car registration? Geez, here I was being upset at $95 for the year.

Well, it seems like guberment is being a fly in the ointment and trying to steal my joy at being debt free.

My pension was garnished AGAIN to pay for a debt that has already been paid.

I was on the phone nearly all of yesterday trying to sort it out but it boils down to the fact
the direct debit had already been activated for this pension and there was nothing they could do about it.
I now have to wait for 10 days for the outstanding amount to show up in their system and apply for a refund.
I can just imagine how much "fun" that's going to be! <---sarc.
I am pretty steamed to be honest.

Small wonder the country is going to the pack when they can't get a small matter like this right.

Well, it seems like guberment is being a fly in the ointment and trying to steal my joy at being debt free.

My pension was garnished AGAIN to pay for a debt that has already been paid.

I was on the phone nearly all of yesterday trying to sort it out but it boils down to the fact
the direct debit had already been activated for this pension and there was nothing they could do about it.
I now have to wait for 10 days for the outstanding amount to show up in their system and apply for a refund.
I can just imagine how much "fun" that's going to be! <---sarc.
I am pretty steamed to be honest.

Small wonder the country is going to the pack when they can't get a small matter like this right.

Government: like watching a monkey try and solve mathematical equations.

Latest posts

Back