A quick poll: Are you left handed, right handed, or ambidextrous?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you left handed, right handed, or ambidextrous?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I was growing up in elementary school, I would write with my right hand, erase, and then write with my left hand.
They labeled me 'confused' and trained me to be right-handed so I would fit in with the majority.
I have always been left-footed. Of course, I learned to bowl right-handed. Watching the last stutter-step always made my friends laugh. :(
Today, if I am learning to do something new, whichever hand I train with, works just fine.:thumbs: <--notice he is left-handed.

I can't write left-handed anymore, I don't think.
I haven't tried in years.
I can write with both, at the same time, had to prove it the other day. I need to do that more often to make it easier when called out on it! I have to concentrate when writing two different words at the same time, except my first and last names!

I can write with both, at the same time, had to prove it the other day. I need to do that more often to make it easier when called out on it! I have to concentrate when writing two different words at the same time, except my first and last names!
I'm also a dang good switch hitter!! 😉⚾

Right side everything is dominant. Sadly, my right eye is near blind, so I have to shoot using my left, which is surprisingly HARD.

WHAT ABOUT THE NON-DEXTROUS FOLKS AMONG US WHO CAN'T DO SH!T WITH EITHER HAND?! HUH? DID YOU CONSIDER US? NOOOOO!

Seriously, I write with my right hand, play tennis left-handed, bat right-handed, eat with my left hand, shoot handgun right handed, shoot long-gun left handed, throw darts right handed, drink with either hand...and so it goes. I'm one confused s.o.b.

WHAT ABOUT THE NON-DEXTROUS FOLKS AMONG US WHO CAN'T DO SH!T WITH EITHER HAND?! HUH? DID YOU CONSIDER US? NOOOOO!

Seriously, I write with my right hand, play tennis left-handed, bat right-handed, eat with my left hand, shoot handgun right handed, shoot long-gun left handed, throw darts right handed, drink with either hand...and so it goes. I'm one confused s.o.b.
Should you mark " don't care"?

Ben

I typically shoot rifles left handed and pistols right handed but can switch to either hand. I do practice shooting with both hands, with both rifles and pistols. Left eye dominate, due to a botched eye surgery.

On the farm I did a lot of things with my left hand, but use my right hand more, never tried to write with left hand.
I chop wood & milk cows with both hand, so it not one or the other.

I heard a story about a boy who was right hand & his Father was lift hand. The father had bow & arrows, Goff cubs & many other lift hand tools. Not wanting to buy more stuff for a right hand son, he taught him to use left hand tools, when dad was not around the boy, being a boy, switched to right & learned to use both hand Technik.

I typically shoot rifles left handed and pistols right handed but can switch to either hand. I do practice shooting with both hands, with both rifles and pistols. Left eye dominate, due to a botched eye surgery.
I'm left eye dominant, rifle I shoot right handed with optics, pistol I shoot right handed using my left eye to aim.

Latest posts

Back