Are there any

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggkidd

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Single females who want to live off grid and homestead but don't have a place? I'm interested in teaming up with someone. Homesteading off grid is hard enough but making a go of it alone is really tough! Until recently I had my daughters here but they have both moved on now. I've got thirty+ acres in the piedmont region of Virginia. I'd like to find a partner and turn it into more of a working small farm that makes more than it costs to maintain or even better into a profitable business. My ideal candidate would be a single woman in her thirties or forties, kids are okay. It would be best if said person could provide their own living space IE: a camper or tiny home but that's not a deal breaker. My daughters and I have been living here for close to 16 years but now it's just me and I'm tired of trying to maintain much less move forward without any help at all. At this time I have Dexter cattle, AGH pigs and Nigerian dwarf goats. I had chickens but time and nature took their toll and now I need to get more.

If you're interested feel free to contact me here or by private message.

MUST BE PRO 2A & 420 friendly

Last edited:
I've thought about doing something like this too as long as they had their own living space like a rv or tiny house and their own income.
Just help me do projects n keep the place up for a agreed so many hours a week in exchange for rent.
I was thinking there has to be some vets maybe just getting out who need a place to park it for awhile untill they figure out what to do.
I still might at some point..I hope you can find someone

Latest posts

Back