"BUTT'WIPE" from "HELL" vs. "BUTT'WIPE" from HEAVEN.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the early 16th century, French monk Francois Rabelais released his famous comic work Gargantua and Pantagruel.

In that book he provided his own personal advice on what to use to clean yourself after doing number 2s:

“But, to conclude, I say and maintain, that of all torcheculs, arsewisps, bumfodders, tail-napkins, bunghole cleansers, and wipe-breeches, there is none in the world comparable to the neck of a goose, that is well downed, if you hold her head betwixt your legs. And believe me therein upon mine honour, for you will thereby feel in your nockhole a most wonderful pleasure, both in regard of the softness of the said down and of the temporate heat of the goose, which is easily communicated to the bum-gut and the rest the inwards, in so far as to come even to the regions of the heart and brains.”

https://knowledgenuts.com/why-you-should-wipe-yourself-with-a-gooses-neck/

In the early 16th century, French monk Francois Rabelais released his famous comic work Gargantua and Pantagruel.

In that book he provided his own personal advice on what to use to clean yourself after doing number 2s:

https://knowledgenuts.com/why-you-should-wipe-yourself-with-a-gooses-neck/
🤦‍♂️

Reminds me of the joke:

The bear was pooping in the woods when a rabbit hopped by. The bear looked at the bunny and said, "does it bother you when you get poop on your fur?" The bunny said, "Not really. Why?" So the bear grabbed the rabbit and wiped with him...

Here in the South iffuns you run outa "therapeutic papers" you can use pine sapplins . No kiddin , just find one the proper height,diameter and tension and just bend it over betwixt the legs and ease into position. Just walk from base to tip the bark will clean(scrape) the sap will act as a stipic pencil the needles will leave you with a fresh pine sent.

I do stock butt wipe paper in the stash , that we on many occasions have fell back on . But what likely seems strange to anyone that should travel down my dead end road is the mullein plants that I cultivate . People in the fall like to travel by my property to enjoy the colorful leaves but are clueless as to why I spare these plants when I cut unwanted vegetation . Mullein plants I want for when paper is no longer available . Their leaves are very large and very soft . I have even ordered and planted mullein seeds and have tried transplanting plants into a cultivated garden bed . Both attempts failed . By natural progression however my available mullein plants are steadily increasing .

Last edited:
Here in the South iffuns you run outa "therapeutic papers" you can use pine sapplins . ..

Yeah, but that only works until:
GoMPN.jpg
🤓

(..that's My take on that 'meme' for Northern Folk, like Montanians and Alaskans.. :)

jd

Latest posts

Back